Net radio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net radio!

Winamp has good net radios, even that its not Winamp's own ones. They just host em?

Well nevermind.

I dig this radio!

>>>><<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<>>>>>><<<<>>>><<<>>>>> <<<>><><<>
    Station: JAZZMUSIQUE - Smooth & Stylish Downtempo from NETMUSIQUE
    Genre: Downtempo Techno Ambient

>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>> ><<<<<><>>

To get to the selections,
    Click HERE!

If you cant get it working, just right click and choose "Save target As", save it, Click it, dig it.

Edit: (Not allways the best music.) I take my word back, it rocks all the time, 24/7.
    Last edited by ZentoR; 07-25-2003, 03:56 AM.

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
    PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Winamp doesn't host the radios, winamp is a client that allows you to listen to the different radio stations and your own music. Real player will also work, but most players don't support shoutcast.

Shoutcast is the software that is used to broadcast a radio station over the net like our own TW radio. Its very simple to set up.

www.shoutcast.com

Comment

Just go to DI.FM, it's the only radio you'll ever need. It also has what you're listening to, but 10000x better!
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
        Just go to DI.FM, it's the only radio you'll ever need. It also has what you're listening to, but 10000x better!
        all about the Hardcore stream
        DELETED

Comment

Working...
        X