wtf??? it censors that word even when it is spelled wrong! *****R

i put nigg A r

but it says *****R

edit: oh i see. n!gga is censored.
    you're running a thin line
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

******.. whats frong whith that. a black man sounds stupid.. U also must sensore the word paleface. I find it so racistic. Then we must equally use those stupid sounding terms of white man and black man. Isnt this vain?
      I wonder why "fuck" isnt sensored..

Comment

frong
        whith
        sensore
        paleface
        racistic
        sensored
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Vandroy
          ******.. whats frong whith that. a black man sounds stupid.. U also must sensore the word paleface. I find it so racistic. Then we must equally use those stupid sounding terms of white man and black man. Isnt this vain?
          I wonder why "fuck" isnt sensored..
          When you don't even have a good command of simple English, don't try and tackle racial slurs. It's bad form.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Flesh
            Venisin
            Vain
            Artery
            Superdupercalafristicsespialadohshus or whatever that gay word is that my sister used to trick me with by saying she knew the largest word in the english language.... I knew it wasnt really a word.... I knew

Comment

I hate the words:

-sweet (used in the context of something good for them has happened, it is like they have something up their sleave)

-hold on (when someone talks to me on the phone and then answers another call.. so annoying)

-EZ (the mark of lameness, what else can I say)

"gg" is not bad if you have a very long and tough match.... but gg when someone kills you right away..is just used to get a rise out of you.

"lol" is like a evil snicker if used in the context to kill someone very easily... I admit sometimes I use this if I'm in a very bad mood...or if someone gets personal with me. Otherwise, I try not to...

I sort of hate the surfer dude speak style..

Hey man hows it going dude?..heh..
              Totally radical man...etc

I can adapt to this style if need be, but it is rather annoying... usually donote people of this speaking style as lowly intelligent people.

Also the Caveman english speak style..heh sort of funny, but annoying..

-You NO GOOD
              -You go home
              -ME NO LIKE YOU...
              -how come you no like?

Comment

innit

Comment

Working...
                X