Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My avatar seems to be controversial...
    Originally posted by eRad
    poop juice hasn't annoyed me so much. it might be because his avatar is funny.
    Originally posted by Under Dog
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOUR AVATAR IS A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT!
    Please tell me your opinion on it, and if I get a new avatar what it should be.
    Last edited by poop juice; 08-06-2003, 12:14 AM.

I think you should STFU and GTFO

Oh yea your avatar is Uncreative and Juvenile
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Why did you make a thread for this? NO ONE CARES FUCK OFF DIE PLEASE

Comment

Why are you wasting your time on creating threads u KNOW you will get this kind of attention from it, are you a hoe who needs alot of attention?
        ur avatar SUCKS, you SUCK and you need to FUCK OFF
        Trench Wars Moderator
        TW Gallery Admin
        TWEL Operator
        aka ronaldo

Comment

DoThefandango, don't call my avatar Juvenile when yours is a guy sticking up his middle finger.

Evasice, if you want me to die please rant about it in private, its getting annoying.

Tera, I wasn't being and attention wh0re i was asking your opinion on ym avatar. Thanks for politely giving me your opinion.

The way you people act you have no right to tell me to stfu. Juvenile behavior seems to be a requirement to joining this forum... no offense to those of you who act your age.

Comment

you're a fucking moron. seriously poop fuck off.

Tera is absolutley right. You're creating threads that's about yourself, and you know you'll get flamed for it. And then you act like you had no idea why you get flamed.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I'm not surprised that I got flamed, I know that idiots like you will post on my threads only to say "die" and "fuck off". I was hoping that the people intelligent and mature enough to not flame me might give me an opinion on my avatar. I'm beginning to doubt that there is anybody on these forums like that.

Comment

Originally posted by poop juice
                I'm beginning to doubt that there is anybody on these forums like that.
                there is noone on these forums who likes you, good you found that out. Now that you know there are noone like that, why don't you stop?

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i dont like your avatar poop. not only is it a pile of poop, but it is alive and it is purple.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Poop, your to damn ignorant to understand, the ppl who flame you for what you do, are probably the ppl who understand you better then you understand yourself

Obviously something inside of you asks for attention, and i dont know what it is, but it seems your parents aint giving it to ya, so u ask it on the TW forums.
                    Maybe, just maybe you are such a dumbass u dont see this kind of trouble comming, and if thats so, its a shame... but you are probably smart enough to know you get this kind of reactions, and therefor you are an attention whore...

you cant be THIS ignorant without knowing the consequenses, unless your a complete moron, so pick... attention whore, or complete moron... either way, its not pretty

nuff said
                    Trench Wars Moderator
                    TW Gallery Admin
                    TWEL Operator
                    aka ronaldo

Comment

EVERYONJE JUST

poop is cool leave him alone, fuckers
                      Originally posted by Acidmouse
                      pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                      Spiderex> gg
                      PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA OMFG

Originally posted by Acidmouse
                        pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                        Spiderex> gg
                        PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

Spiderex, fuck you for using Vandroy's $ pic. That's just lame.

And tera is right

Comment

Is it that much to ask?

Poop (and spiderex, this goes for you too), I have three words: Mature a little?
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i dont like your avatar poop. not only is it a pile of poop, but it is alive and it is purple.
                              this is the kind of response i was hoping for: an actual opinion, not just flaming me. thanks za gophar.
                              Obviously something inside of you asks for attention, and i dont know what it is, but it seems your parents aint giving it to ya, so u ask it on the TW forums.
                              i originally went on these forums for the humor value, after a couple days it got old so i started posting about issues i cared about. we all want attention when we go on here, otherwise we wouldn't post. the difference is that i am trying to have a discussion about my avatar and u come on this thread and insult me and my life, of which you know nothing.
                              there is noone on these forums who likes you, good you found that out. Now that you know there are noone like that, why don't you stop?
                              two questions: how does you and a few of your juvenile buddies count as everybody, and what exactly am i supposed to stop?
                              Poop (and spiderex, this goes for you too), I have three words: Mature a little?
                              you are telling me to mature a little? i don't understand why you single me out after the juvenile and obnoxious behavior of so many others here.

Comment

Working...
                              X