This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Politics...

...is Evil. Stay out of it or it'll consume you like a fat man and the last morsel of nachos left in the world. But then again, he might take his time- either way is evil.

just close the thread... unreplyable...

Comment

Don't try to silence magi, king missile, he will be heard. f you close the thread, he'll make another. If you ban him, he will dodge it. If you kill him, he will rise again stronger than you can imagine. If you fuck his dog, you're a goddamn pervert. If you permanet ban him, his comrades will carry the message forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
        If you fuck his dog, you're a goddamn pervert.
        Pin down the poochie and plow that coochie.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
          Don't try to silence magi, king missile, he will be heard. f you close the thread, he'll make another. If you ban him, he will dodge it. If you kill him, he will rise again stronger than you can imagine. If you fuck his dog, you're a goddamn pervert. If you permanet ban him, his comrades will carry the message forth.

You're damn right magi koz would, STAY OUT OF SS POLITICS, IT WILL ANAL RAPE YOU LIKE MICHAEL WOULD DO TO A 7 YEAR OLD CHILD. IF IF YOU GET CAUGHT INTWINED IN SS POLITICS, RUN, IF YOU CAN'T RUN, SMACK YOURSELF IN THE FACE.
          CRiPPLeS4LiFe

I get a woody when these pussies try to push me
          Thinking they gonna put me in a position to pickle me

Comment

See, from what I've heard there is actually some brutally stupid shit running around some of the SVS related servers, but I guess this crowd is a little too immature to turn this thread from crud to gold.

On the other hand, UC's seen unsually heavy load and this isn't going anywhere at all.

Topic Closed - wadi

P.S.: King, the best way to kill a thread is to NOT RESPOND. Quit padding your damn post count.

Comment

Working...
            X