No announcement yet.

weed resin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think doing drugs or something makes you any cooler or something, you are confused. Drugs are neither good or bad. People who think drugs make you look cooler or a badass your wrong man. You gotta mature up and see that drugs are nothing but a chemical. Not some tool to make you look cool, like half of the pot smokers in the world think.
    Tyler> wtf is a penid?
    Tyler> is that even a word?
    Mr. Pyro> its an animal
    brandon27> no its not
    Homeslice> look it up in the dictionary??
    Mr. Pyro> yea...
    brandon27> a penid?
    Homeslice> or encyclopedia..
    brandon27> .....
    Mr. Pyro> its a duck
    brandon27> really?
    Mr. Pyro> no

Comment

OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ I LUV DRUGZ OK!!!!

GO POWER RANGERZ!#@*&@#

KAAY BOIEEE!!

Comment

IMO, only the following people use durgs:

1) losers with no life

2) spoiled rich fat brats who got nothing else to do.

No offence.
        Code:

[[]]                       
                        [][]                             
                   [][][][][][]                 
                [][]    [[]]                   
                [][]    [[]]            
                   [][][][][][]       
                        [[]]  [][]          
                 [][]   [[]]  [][]           
                     [][][][][]             
                        [][]           
                        [[]]                  

Comment

The people who make wide generalizations about drug users are:

1) People who've never tried any sort of drug.

No offense.

Seriously, I doubt anyone here is on heroin or anything. The basic "drugs" most people talk about on here is marijuana, which is as much of a "drug" as alcohol is.

A lot of people "do drugs" that aren't even close to your description, Scout1. I have a lot of friends who smoke a lot of reefer, yet graduated from a university with an advanced degree (with honors, in some cases). These are very normal, well-adjusted people. They're extremely social, and have come from all types of different backgrounds. I even know quite a few PhD's here on campus that smoke.

Lots of people, who look very normal and lead very normal lives, occasionally enjoy a small amount of pot. It's no different from coming home from work and having a beer.

Now, please note that I'm not saying that marijuana is completely harmless. You can abuse it, just like anything else. As with anything from food to alcohol, moderation is the key.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I don't like marijuana for the same reason I don't like cigarettes, or inhaling the LA city air. That shit fucks with your lungs, and on a ounce to ounce basis you're little better off with tobacco or marijuana (since cigarettes are filtered, but the tar's thicker due to years of tobacco eugenics).

Heavensent, my own personal observations, and my own experiences, are against your theory that anything that requires concentration is done better with a nice buzz on. That's 100% grade A American horseshit. Might you think you're concentrating better? Well ya, but to quote Robin Williams, "Pot smokers are the only people in the world who can eat kitty litter and say, 'That's crunchy'". Take marijuana socially, or otherwise, but don't treat it any differently than alcohol, or the cold medicines with the labels against operating heavy farm equipment.

If you're fucked up, do it when you won't have to worry about killing someone else (driving) or really have to have an unimpaired mental state (taking exams, studying, cooking anything on a gas stove, sex). Doesn't matter what drug you're taking.

Cocaine, MDMA, Meth, LSD, are a step above your basic Marijuana, and I know too much about the chemistry in that shit to ever touch it. Stick to caffeine if you want an alertness buzz, your heart will thank you.

Comment

I'd agree with everything wadi said.

(EDIT: Except, I'm a smoker.)
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                I don't like marijuana for the same reason I don't like cigarettes, or inhaling the LA city air. That shit fucks with your lungs, and on a ounce to ounce basis you're little better off with tobacco or marijuana (since cigarettes are filtered, but the tar's thicker due to years of tobacco eugenics).
                True, ounce for ounce you're better of with a cig, but who smokes 2 packs of pot a day?

Edit: I don't actually know anything about the subject material, this was mostly a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                  The people who make wide generalizations about drug users are:

1) People who've never tried any sort of drug.

No offense.

none taken, i just stated my opinion.

Smoking drugs just disgust me, they're much more dangerous (hey if you got fucked up lungs, than you got yourself a fucked up everything), but alcohol is cool with me.
                  Code:

[[]]                       
                                  [][]                             
                             [][][][][][]                 
                          [][]    [[]]                   
                          [][]    [[]]            
                             [][][][][][]       
                                  [[]]  [][]          
                           [][]   [[]]  [][]           
                               [][][][][]             
                                  [][]           
                                  [[]]                  

Comment

Because the liver is not a vital organ. No seriously kids, it's not. I'll trade you my Lunchables(tm) for a whole week if you give me your liver!

If you're going to freak out about your organs being in perfect condition, freak out about all of them.

Comment

because someone takes drugs, it dont mean that they are a low life wanker.

ur only saying that coz ur a mummy's boy

and scout1, again.. people have the freedom to do what they want, i personally dont like drugs, yet i dont mind drug users or dealers - as long as theres no bicarb or glass in the shit they sell you.
                      Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 08-31-2003, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X