Interpol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interpol

as long as people are making threads about bands i thot id make my own. this band rules simply put i would reccomend obstacal (obstacle?) 1 and pda

EDIT: just fucking downlod it. its music, youll either like it or you wont if you dont feel like giving it a try then stay the hell out of my way because nothing i say will make you want to try it.
    Last edited by Yoshiba; 08-18-2003, 04:30 AM.
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

please put a description with it and some reasons... like this you might as well just post it in useless crap right away...

Comment

Album burns out on you real fast, if you ask me. I loved it for a couple months, and now I'm really sick of it.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

genres? simularities to more widely known bands?
        Ну вот...

Comment

They sound like Joy Division.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

joy division, later known as new order. signed by factory records aka the hacienda club in manchester england by tony wilson even tho at the time they were shite. taught the happy mondays a lot of stuff and factory records got so big it was bought over.

24 hour party people - good movie about them. rent it

Comment

not that yoshiba said this... (or did he? i didnt throughly read the post) but i hate when ppl say "OMFG THIS BAND IS AWESOME LISTEN TO ITS MUSIC AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT UR A DORK 4LIFE!!1!"... Just saying...
              Originally posted by Acidmouse
              pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
              Spiderex> gg
              PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderex
                not that yoshiba said this... (or did he? i didnt throughly read the post) but i hate when ppl say "OMFG THIS BAND IS AWESOME LISTEN TO ITS MUSIC AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT UR A DORK 4LIFE!!1!"... Just saying...
                i find your perspective intruiging and wish to know your opinion of my approach at this topic.
                Originally posted by Yoshiba
                i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

The whole Joy Division thing is a stretch for me, I can see the influence but that's it really.

Yeah I listened to the album alot last year, took a break, and it's still great.

Comment

Personally I don't think it gets old. I like NYC the best.

Comment

I listened to "Song Seven" and "A time to be so small"

and honestly..I do enjoy the music, it's good stuff...but the vocals, well.......eh:\

However, if you do like this, I suggest you check out Dredg

Symbol Song
                      Yatahaze

Those two to start off with.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                      X