Did I make the right choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Run run fast very fast ROFL can u all say AMWAY !!!!

BTW i think that visualkei72 is one of Kolar's other names ......... I could be wrong but he sounded just on the edge of being straight .. but not quite .. just like Kolar.

BTW CRAZ AND THE RADIO IS OUTSTANDING !

Luv Ayd
    If I were you, I would Seriously consider Suicide as a viable Option !

Comment

I guess i'll try to get Ayden next, maybe Mayo.

I could be wrong
      new sig time.

edit: edit: edit: Crazi host more radio.
      Last edited by Kolar; 09-03-2003, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by papist
        didn't want to read all that =/
        same... got halfway...

cant you sum it up or something???

Comment

one day im unemployed and sending off resumes o plenty, I'm sitting around watching the boob tube when all of a sudden I get a call out of the blue asking for John, my name is John so naturally I thought it was an employer calling me about a job so I was all friendly and nice to this guy, it turns out he was actually looking for a different John, but I think he just took my name random out of the phone book hah, anyways this guy starts talking about making tons of money without doing hardly any work, sounds too good to be true but he wanted to come to my house and talk to me about it and throw some ideas my own way about how to start up my own business so I said sure why the hell not and invited him over.

he came over a few hours later and knocked on my door, I invited him in, not worrying about some big gay rapist ( id kick his ass in a heart beat ) so this guy sits down and starts telling me basically about a piramid scheme type business where you buy products off a website and promote the website and products to other people and you get a certain percentage from what they by so on and so forth, I sat there for about 45 minutes even endoured a shit movie and after the end of that movie he started trying to close the deal. Ive done alot of selling and promoting at various jobs in my short life so far and I know when I'm being closed on, I told him it wasnt for me and after awhile of sticking to my guns and throwing down his rebuttles he had finally gave up, his last words to me was " You know most people I come visit will offer me at least a coffee. " that was about the time I shut the door on his face. Lesson learned, money is only out there for those who have the modivation to make it. It doesnt come from easy methods. Don't get caught up in that bullshit.
          what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
          http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Don't get caught up in scams like this. The only way to make money is to do it the legal way or be an asshole like scammer that takes advantage of people. I'd pick # 1 any day, but thats just because of the person I am.

Comment

stfu exotic, no one was asking your opinion you stupid fucking faggot.
              Sunshine...

Comment

But I really care what you think of Exotic.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                X