Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld (Which side are you on?)

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworld/

The war is coming.. Angels have sided with Lycans since Vamps are atheists and drink the blood of gods creation
    Lycians.. Werewolves.. humans that turn into extremly hairy beasts after bitten by Wolves

Which side are you on?
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

I'm not going to see this movie because the trailer wasn't very appealing to me.

Comment

I can see whitewolf unleashing the lawyers over this one.

Seriously though, I found that trailer highly unappetizing. The whole vampire thing's been done to death.

Still want to see Wesley Snipes as Hiro Protagonist in "Snow Crash: the movie"

Comment

Vampires are not over done. I want more movies based on Anne Rice's vampire chronicles please.
        ()_()
        (0.o)
        (")(")

Comment

i've been following the production of this movie for over a year now. i'm a hardcore werewolf film fan, and so far very few films have done the genre justice with the exception of a few (Wolf, American Werewolf in London, Wolfen, The Wolf Man - lon chaney jr version).

there's been tons of good vampire films, but werewolves have been hard to do because of the limitation of special effects hollywood has compared to the amount required to fully create a believeable werewolf concept. but from what i've seen and read, underworld has it covered pretty well. instead of focusing on cgi werewolves (like american werewolf in paris), they used animatronic costumes AND touchup fx to create their werewolves. vampires, on the other hand, are easy. just add prosthetic teeth and pale makeup and presto, instant vamp.

i'm led to believe underworld will do my favorite movie genre the justice it deserves. at the very least, it'll be better than the entire "the howling" series put together.
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Re: Underworld (Which side are you on?)

Originally posted by Tyson Bitbeast
            http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworld/

The war is coming.. Angels have sided with Lycans since Vamps are atheists and drink the blood of gods creation
            Lycians.. Werewolves.. humans that turn into extremly hairy beasts after bitten by Wolves

Which side are you on?

well shit. i was a vampire fan. but if the lycians got the angels on their side. well.... gg, -nt- vampires.
            DELETED

Comment

first there was this cool commercial showing footage from the movie. and not really explaining what the movie about. And i thought "that shit looks cool, i'm gonna see that". Than they made another commercial that explained that the movie was about werewolves vs vampires and i somehow lost interest....
              Code:

[[]]                       
                              [][]                             
                         [][][][][][]                 
                      [][]    [[]]                   
                      [][]    [[]]            
                         [][][][][][]       
                              [[]]  [][]          
                       [][]   [[]]  [][]           
                           [][][][][]             
                              [][]           
                              [[]]                  

Comment

Originally posted by wadi

I can see whitewolf unleashing the lawyers over this one.

Seriously though, I found that trailer highly unappetizing. The whole vampire thing's been done to death.

Still want to see Wesley Snipes as Hiro Protagonist in "Snow Crash: the movie"
                Let me toot my own horn a bit:
                http://www.thealienonline.net/ao_030...cid=9&iid=1882

I know the article is from the 9th of August, but I swear I hadn't seen it till the recent Penny Arcade comic prompted me to search.

Consider my horn tooted.

Comment

The only good modern 'undead' movie was Crow. Even that got fucked up when Crow 2 rolled around.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

I choose vampires!
                    Too bad that this movie seems to be similiar to Blade, so it's just another action movie...
                    They should make a vampire movie that's placed in the year 1500 or something instead of year 2000.
                    sigpic
                    What is even the elblow?

Comment

Re: Underworld (Which side are you on?)

Originally posted by Tyson Bitbeast

Which side are you on?
                      I will be on Lycans and Angles side if I lemme b DA God $

Otherwise I take vamps side, since vamps r always sexy
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Why are there no zombies? I like zombies. Oh well...
                        Spider
                        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                          The only good modern 'undead' movie was Crow. Even that got fucked up when Crow 2 rolled around.
                          The Crow 2 is the worst movie ever.
                          ()_()
                          (0.o)
                          (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                            Let me toot my own horn a bit:
                            http://www.thealienonline.net/ao_030...cid=9&iid=1882

I know the article is from the 9th of August, but I swear I hadn't seen it till the recent Penny Arcade comic prompted me to search.

Consider my horn tooted.
                            you can't copyright folklore, no matter how much money you wave around. the vampire vs werewolf battle has been done thousands of times in all sorts of different mediums.

if white wolf wins this, they should be shot for their ignorance AND sued by bela lugosi and lon chaney jr's family for ripping off the characters they made famous through their hollywood performances.
                            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

wtf is white wolf "'Our fans think they’re going to be seeing our film. Of course, if the movie gets released, in a way they will be."'

i didn't know they existed
                              www.10100.org

Comment

Working...
                              X