What happened!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened!?

Someone impersonating to be a girl told me to go to this site to see her nekked picture on tw. Of course i DID! What happen was my chatbox change to the title of "evil force" and I dont know what else it might of change or mess up. Any idea what this is. The chicks name was sxy kelly. LOL
    pee pee sock > how the hell do u suck so bad i had 6 levs at 300 u had 1 at 40 NOOB
    pee pee sock > ha im pro noob
    pee pee sock > ha shows how much u r a noob takes like 20 min if ur good
    Pogrom> this has got to be the weakest turret
    Sassarai> which one?
    Pogrom> pee pee sock

you got what you deserved you little pervert

Comment

Hey anyone remember on the Old forums that kellinluv pictures that got throw around, many a people got banned from those threads.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

lol, i actually talked to her on AIM for a bit...it took me a while to figure out where i got her AIM name, and in the mean time..she gave me her picture, which was the exact same as the forum, so i guess she was legit

and come to think of it, i think the SN was kutekels16, or something....i got a weird memory when it comes to screenames
        Ну вот...

Comment

Money

kelli in luv proved to be in top 5 best shits ever. They had like 10 pages long thread about it.
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
          X