No announcement yet.

What if?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god and government?! is this why there is a seperation between church and state?!?!?! HOW SCANDALOUS!
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

We seem to belive that we are free and open minded. Just remeber the saying Ignorance is Bliss. maybe one day you will wake up and find youself confronted by 30 men in black uniforms who take you away and "show" you how to think. They come when we start to feel different and if we all felt different the majority would win! I know you understand but are too worried to say so Rise up with me. We out number them now we need to out think them.
      bioture> I had sex with a fat girl last night and she almost crushed my pelvis

Comment

Originally posted by BiG FlY
        We seem to belive that we are free and open minded. Just remeber the saying Ignorance is Bliss. maybe one day you will wake up and find youself confronted by 30 men in black uniforms who take you away and "show" you how to think. They come when we start to feel different and if we all felt different the majority would win! I know you understand but are too worried to say so Rise up with me. We out number them now we need to out think them.

out think 'em? the majority of the people are idiots!

Comment

Working...
        X