Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Solid 3 Info.

http://cabal.0catch.com/mgs3qa.html

Warning, that contains alot of info about the game. Just thought some of you might want to know a bit more about it.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Metal Gear solid 2 was too

_______ ________ __
    | ____|| / | |
    | |__ `---/ / | |
    | __| / / | |
    | |____ / /----.|__|
    |_______| /________|(__)

Comment

its soppost to say EZ! butt it mest up

Comment

mgs was like a crap version of splinter cell, even though spilnter cell came out after mgs.

Comment

I bought MG2 sons of liberty for my ps2. Took me 17 hours in total (including about 3 hours of POS cutscenes) to complete.

I hate short easy games.

I then bought Splinter Cell for my x-box. I've played it once in the 3 or 4 months I've owned it. Just couldn't get into it :/

Stealth games are boring. give me lots of guns and death in massive quantities. Or a good RPG with a decent storyline. not enough of those nowadays, tho Kotor on xbox aint bad. It's no BG2 but that game will forever be the best rpg ever.
          1:Cig Smoke> stolen
          Suicide Fish> ?cheater cig smoke repeatedly stealing my kills
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          Made You Look> should i bother warning? :o
          Suicide Fish> Yeah please warn him!
          Made You Look> I was talking about u
          MODERATOR WARNING: Don't abuse ?cheater -Made You Look

Bukkake Surprise> there are no nooby ships, only nooby people

Comment

MGS was more telling a story than gameplay, but the gameplay was there. There are some gamers who can't stand a story and wanna get to the action, and some who are the inverse. I'd say that I prefer having a strong storyline over having alot to do. But if they can mix BOTH, like in Rygar for the PS2, now we're talkin.
            DELETED

Comment

I loved the story of MGS2 for the most part, but the last 4 hours of the game was total information overload. Way too many twists and countertwists and wierd shit happening.
              It also really built it up to make you think once you killed solidus there would be more to do. But nooooo, just that one pussy fight and that was it. Gay.

Tell me about Rygar, I've never heard of it.
              1:Cig Smoke> stolen
              Suicide Fish> ?cheater cig smoke repeatedly stealing my kills
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              Made You Look> should i bother warning? :o
              Suicide Fish> Yeah please warn him!
              Made You Look> I was talking about u
              MODERATOR WARNING: Don't abuse ?cheater -Made You Look

Bukkake Surprise> there are no nooby ships, only nooby people

Comment

omg, if you give me a game w/ a story like MGS/MGS2 or FF7, i'm in heaven.

Rygar the Legendary Adventure
                Playstation 2
                1 Player
                Action/Adventure
                Rated T, to my personal remembering of the game itself (for those of you who care about game ratings.)

Rygar is a 3D remake of an old NES game Rygar. This game takes place ancient roman times w/ gods, goddesses and all that good stuff. You are the legendary warrior Rygar and you're trying to save the Princess from the evil demons of the underworld with only your weapon, the Diskarmor, by your side.

The combat system is based on by you making combos on the hellspawn you come across by chaining together hits with your Diskarmor (a shield w/ spikes on it attached to a chain. it may sound lame, but it's pretty cool to see it in action) which could be upgraded througout the game as well as collecting new, armors.

You get 3 armors in total.
                Normal Diskarmor : Medium Reach, Medium Damage, 6 hit combos
                Light Diskarmor : Short Reach, Minimal Damage, 12 hit combos
                Heavy Diskarmor : Long reach, Heavy Damage, 3 hit combos
                (I forgot the names that the game gave the armors)
                And each armor has a Godlike being inside of it, being able to release it to destroy the enemies on screen.

Each armor has it strenghts and weaknesses against certain types of enemies and they each have different looking combos. You should upgrade each armor evenly to make sure you are always prepared for any foe you come across.

The graphics are colorful and beautiful as you go throughout the varying places in the gameworld. The environments are well detailed as well as the characters. People who crave eye candy in their games will not be disappointed.

The camera angles are in set locations following you around at times, and at other times the camera stays behind you following. There are some camera problems, like being attack by something behind a wall and you can't see yourself nor the enemies.

The gameplay is at a medium pace (Pearl Jam> ..... and watch me whack off!!!!!) varying between light puzzle solving and heavy action/combat. The storyline progresses nicely through ingame cutscenes and CG Video, and the story leaves you with a very good feeling once the game is over. Unfortuately, the replay value in this game is low. Once you beat the game, you're gonna be done with this one.

I'd recommend this game as a definate rental, and probably a purchase, since the price of this game is probably around the $20-30 mark.
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X