Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Corgan

To all 3 of you Pumpkins/Corgan fans out there

Zwan has been officially dead for a month or so now and there were a couple good songs they produced, the only one standing out to me being "Jesus, I Mary Star of the Sea". That song showed the potential of 3 guitars, as well as Jimmy Chamberlain's awesome drumming.

Corgan said that he is at the age to go solo now, so what do you guys think will become of the great Billy Corgan?

i never understood what it meant when singers go solo

zach de la rocha was supposed to go solo, and i haven't heard anything from him

does it just mean he's getting a real job where he has to work, or what??
    Ну вот...

Comment

His voice is so irritating that I can no longer stomach listening to him, calling him great is certainly an overstatement.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Billy Corgan CAN'T go solo. I am a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan, but his vocals with one guitar would be...eh
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

When an artist goes solo, it doesn't mean that he won't have a band playing around him. If he announced that he would always be playing solo, then it would be a different picture.

Comment

DAVID PAJO IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Yeah, Zwan weren't really all that good..
              Billy Corgan should get the SP back together -_- That would be cooool...
              I hope he does go solo.. that'd be something to listen to
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

SP was pretty good but i dunno about that other stuff i never really listened to it.

by the way aenima, i think i heard somewhere that de la rocha wanted to be like a race-car driver or some weird shit like that....could be a total lie i just for some reason recall hearing that...

Comment

corgan has been solo for a while... ever since he learned how to make shitty computer-generated music (circa "Adore" and earlier). zwan was just temporary fluff.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I was a huge pumpkins fan when gish first came out, and then siamese dream was even better, but after that I lost interest. I tried listening to zwan once, I thought it was terrible.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I like the shitty computer generated music, and Corgan also did pretty much everything on Siamese Dream on his own too.

When Pumpkins first broke up it was speculated that Corgan would do more electronica, but he started Zwan instead. Maybe he will go into more of that. He also works on soundtracks for movies, maybe he will go into more of that stuff

Comment

Today still remains the greatest song ever.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

anything off Siamese Dream is $$ in my book
                          Ну вот...

Comment

Zwan's album sucked hardcore, but I saw them live before I knew that. They were pretty amazing live.

Comment

Working...
                            X