No announcement yet.

What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would buy stock. in 40 years i am rich why you suckers aren't. Time for you guys to learn finance
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I would buy tickets for tomorrows muse gig.
      sigpic
      What is even the elblow?

Comment

I would put it in the bank, and play subspace all week.

Then I'd masterbate until I started bleeding.

Comment

Buy ticket to england and visit first division club's and premier leage. 5000 will keep ya busy. A dishwasher and a widescreen tv are nice to have too
          Last edited by SEAL; 10-10-2003, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Re: What do you do?

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            Let's play a game. Let's pretend that I'm the greatest guy in the world (shut up, I said pretend) and I give you $5000 and I arrange it with your boss/teacher/whatever to get you 5 days off. What do you do?

You don't have to spend the money during the 5 days, you can put it in the bank and play subspace all week, I don't care. Just curious.
            The first thing in the world o would do is to visit you!
            And then i would donate the rest to the server found..

So you have not told us what you would do?

Comment

I'd send my parents to Hawaii for their 35th anniversary, at least two weeks.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'd buy an African Country
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I'd buy you some decent clothes bloodzombie. Looking at your rags I am sure you can use that money better than I.
                  And you probably stole the money from your wife anyway.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I'd SO donate it all to TW.

Comment

Originally posted by Cundor
                      I'd buy an African Country
                      rofl

Comment

I'd do something really great and exciting and pay off 1/3 of my student loans. ISN'T THAT SUPER?

bloodzombie is the fucking greatest.

Comment

w00

id give santa the finger and ask him kindly to pack his nipsack and fk off.

then i would buy 15 azn hoes and screw them till end of days
                          :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

i'd buy an alienware.

www.alienware.com

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                              i'd rent a cargo van, put a mattress in the back, then drive to wherever the road would lead me. i'd also bring along my guitar, a notebook, and a sketchpad and see if i could crank out a book or new songs.

basically, it would give me the time i need to actually work on my ideas.
                              im gonna tour Down Under like that for several months

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                                i would buy stock. in 40 years i am rich why you suckers aren't. Time for you guys to learn finance
                                Or maybe you'd be broke.

The reason I posted this was because I was thinking about what I would do now vs what I would've done 5 years ago. So I was curious about what everyone else would do.

when I was like 18-21 I would've just spent the time and some of the money partying with my friends and the rest would be in the bank until it just dwindled down to nothing from drinking a lot and smoking pot.

when I was about 21-25 I would've taken a vacation, probably hawaii or greece depending on the season I guess, but those are the two places I want to go to most that I havne't been to.

now my answer seems the lamest.. I'd fly home and visit my parents and friends (when you move far away from home, this is how you end up spending a lot of your vacations) and the rest of the money would go towards the downpayment on a house.

Anyone who would spend 5G's on that stupid dance thing has some kind of problem I think.

And horny elf.. I don't think you'd get 15 asian girls for $5k, but it doesn't hurt to dream.
                                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                                X