My god poor fellow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that only depends on what point of view you're speaking from

a jewish or christian's point of view, yes humans are meant to be monogonous

anyone not believing in god or are crazy about evolution and piss on creation, then yes...procreation all the way

Richard, where are you coming from? the moral standpoint? if you have no religious back round (with your language being so crude so quickly, i assume you don't) morals are only a figment of our imagination
    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
      Humans weren't meant to be monogomous.
      tell that to the ladies dammit
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Morals are figments of our imagination eh? I guess it would make sense since so is religion and you associate the two directly and exclusively. Yes, I am coming from the moral standpoint. It actually is uncharacteristic of me, I do prefer the Darwinistic standpoint on all things. But, for some reason I can't help but be disgusted by the whole thing.
        sage

Comment

It is a joke stfu and enjoy
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

oh fuck folks, big man froerdreick in the fucking house.

whats a matter you little piece of shit, mommy standing behind you when you were posting that shit or does putting overused acronyms in your posts make you soo much more AWESOME in your little spaceshipgame circle of polar bear watchers and wishing people knew who the fuck you were or cared what you had to say?

1:FREOEOEODRICK> OH SHIT SOMEONE THINKING DIFFERENTLY IN A THREAD, THIS A PERFECT CHANCE FOR ME TO BOOST MY SPACESHIPGAME COOLNESS TEN FOLD!!
            1:FUCKHEADRICK> http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...020#post112020
            1:SOME OTHER DORK> ROFLMMFAO YOU TOLD HIM TO STFU
            1:FUCKINGIDIOTDRICK> YEA IT TOOK ME ALL DAY TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE
            1:SAME DUMB ASS> AWESOME BROO
            sage

Comment

I think that chocolate cookies are about to take over the world....somebody write that down plz
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

people, plz, stop hitting Cundor with that stick

Comment

It is funny, but dosen't the machine have to interact with the father that was present during the birth?

Unless the machine had bluetooth... then it allllll goes to hell.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                  X