The Governator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    I guess Californians forgave Arnold for groping all those women.

After all, his wife is a Kennedy. Surely he must have picked something up from them.
    don't hate on the kennedy's. teddy is the shit $$

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      I guess Californians forgave Arnold for groping all those women.

After all, his wife is a Kennedy. Surely he must have picked something up from them.

What relevance does groping bitches have to do with politics?
      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

yeah man it just goes with the territory - snort a line, grope one of those governor groupies, then give a speech about stopping the drug problem and curbing prostitution

low five justin
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

woah brah! you totally didnt detect my use of e-sarcasm.

PUNK'D!
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

u guys miss the point here. arnie is from austria and history has prooven: austrians fight their wars by marriage or infiltration. soon you amis can call yourself west-austrians gg

well we also know about that second way with military and stuff but that one has only brought us 2 world war losses. i guess we are stuck with the one above.

Comment

I don't know anything about your elections.. but all i know is that the a Mc Donald's in Sacremento has rude people that work there.. (No offense to anyone)
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

The Governator!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this whole California recall thing was my first chance to vote since ive turned 18 and i'll tell you all this. I did not vote that fucking idiot into office, I voted no on the recall aswell. So now we have a Body Builder for a governer and an Idiot as a President. Seems like Americans have more interest in names then they do the actual politics. So fucking stupid.

Funny thing is that Arnold did not even win in the Bay Area and L.A. he got all his votes from those fucking idiot valley fuckers.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

PLEASE, DEAR GOD, MAKE THE DUPLICATE THREADS STOP!

Merged... again. - Conc
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                    I agree with you to a certain extent IF you are not just being sarcastic. Hitler was a Genius man, but very mentally ill.
                    indeed. he made soap from dead people - thats both genius and ill.

I saw a show long ago, some predicting guy said that there were two greatest dominators - Napoleon and Hitler, and he predicted that there will be the third. ARNIE FOR WW3
                    I like sub space
                    but i am not a fuck face
                    but most people in it are...
                    me - i didn't get that far.
                    it's also full of lamers, laggots,
                    newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
                    I own them like an ez pie
                    ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

I watched this show about what might have happened if Germany would have invaded England and moved in. It was very interresting. THe might was in the fact of whether the Brits could have stopped them on their own turf. The realy interesting stuff was what the Germans did to qwell the underground. For every german killed by revolting brits, 10 citizens were executed. Probably one of the most interesting history shows in a long time, i actually almost bought the thing at the end where they have the number to call and order it.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Dayz V@mp!re
                        How bout them packers?
                        what about them? they suck the vikings' dirty asshole.
                        Sunshine...

Comment

Everyone get off Arnold, the state was already fucked up enough. There wasn't really anyone that could run the state any better then Arnold. Atleast give him a chance to fuck it up then come down on him, until then GTFO.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                          X