No announcement yet.

Fave Horror Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look into a mirror and say "candyman" 3 times.

candyman
    candyman
    candyman
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
      you mean Final Destination 2? i really want to see that one
      Yeah ... my memory is shorter than the life span of a butterfly >_<

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
      I remember seeing somebody getting lifted into the air out of their bed when they were lying on their back. So from that point on I've always went to sleep lying on my side..

Hahahaha, you are my h3r0
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

for some reason i really hate those quotes where u do 2 or more in one post. anyone else?

Comment

yeah, reading this post reminded me that i havent seen a horror movie that had actually scared me in a while, so i was thinking about seeing pet sematary.. but then i heard that it was a crappy movie with really crappy acting. i would rather read the book. its like the Stand. i already know that it is the best book i'll ever read, thats how much i liked it. i saw the movie though and it was the same thing: a crappy B cast and a horribly mutilated version of the book that includes parts that one would not understand unless they have read the book while not including important parts and characters. it also threw off my mental picture of the characters, but i think i am finally able to block out the movie images now and am back to normal.

interesting thing about the movie to anyone who has read the book: it has a part in which randall flag is singing 'baby can you dig your man' even though there is absolutely no reference to the song whatever in any other part in the movie. the viewer does not even know that larry is the one who wrote the song. there is also a part with julia luise dreyfus (elaine from seinfeld). she plays julia, the girl nick and tom cullen meet on their way to nebraska. the part made me cringe it was so bad.. i just about hit the eject button right there, and i am not one to even think about doing that in any movie but this.

sorry for rant, only people who have read the book may find it interesting.. but i had to reflect on what a terrible production and injustice to the book that the movie is. the movie sucks, i beg you dont waste your time spending 6 hours (YES SIX FUCKING HOURS AND IT STILL LEAVES OUT 75 PERCENT OF WHAT IS IN THE BOOK) watching this garbage.

but i really strongly recommend the book specifically the full and uncut version(if you like other stuff from stephen king then there is no question you will love this). it is 1100 pages and i finished it in four days. basically a small incident with a supervirus winds up wiping out 99.4 percent of the world, and it is about what goes on after this.
          Last edited by za gophar; 10-13-2003, 09:17 PM.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

i'm a big king fan, and i thoroughly enjoyed reading The Stand. although my dislike of some of king's more recent endeavors makes me wary about reading the newer books, his classics are insanely entertaining. besides the obvious moments of brilliance (The Shining, Pet Cemetery, Salem's Lot, etc), my favorite king book would still have to be the first one i read: Christine. it's one of the cheesier concepts he's ever used, but goddamn, it was a fun read.

it should be noted, though, that most of his movie adaptations are shit. except for kubrick's take on The Shining. jack nicholson rocks the hizzy.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Yea, about The Exorcist, if you have a weak stomach, you'll definitely go weak in the knees or even puke. Good thing I didn't feel a thing, but the pissing thing and the backwards walk downstairs are hardcopied into my brain.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

In the mouth of madness (do you read sutter cane?)
                the shining But not the made for tv stephen king version.
                the first half of IT was good, but the second half sucked balls, just like the ending of most stephen king stories.
                Hellraiser (of course)
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                  The Ring - scary, what more can I say.

I hate unended horror stories
                  There are 3 Ringu movies.. Only one american version (The Ring)wich kinda suck anyway..

Comment

Working...
                  X