Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: avril lavigne

Originally posted by Spybreak!
    does anyone else find her extremely gorgeous?
    I used to butt then on eday on tv she was wearing her pants on about her knees. Plumber Butt, not so much anymore but i do still have the name Avril in SS.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
      Having schoolgirl fantasies are we?
      Lets be honest, who doesnt, wiv the tie and the short tight skirt...and the....youth

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked

Lets be honest, who doesnt, wiv the tie and the short tight skirt...and the....youth

LoL
        SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY FROM EVERY GIRL-ONLY SCHOOL IN THE WORLD esp the female catholic schools!!
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Being trapped in an all girls school while the nuns didnt know would be...*drool* heaven, never seeing a man in ages and bwahah. Hmm....I might open my own school or youth club...I dont have a job lately uc

Comment

KaZaA ErRoR: The woman in these pictures is wearing too much clothing, please try again.

Comment

Avril is hot, but she's not that hot dude

she's like super-hot for internet nerds, just like Natalie Portman (the girl from Star Wars), she's hot, but there's hella lot better looking women out there
              The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

So why was there only one picture posted? I need a body shot before I decide either way
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

IN rollingstone she said she wanted to be a regular girl singing punk.. not some "slut" like britney spears.

To bad.. she is hot.. i was hoping that she would wear a g-string to perform the VMAs in.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Girls that skinny CAN'T be attractive. It's a physical impossibility. I'd rather feed her than fuck her.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

any one else who plays ss that skates or boards wish they had a girl that looked like her and actually skated/boarded
                      I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

PS- canada is just jealous, fuck off mounties
                        I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X