Dis Post Goez Out To All Mah Niggaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soooooooo thin. but thats gangsta
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

triceratops = gangsta shit!!!
      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

KEKEKEKEKE comes from mostly Blizzard games on which koreans played on the US servers, often they would say KEKEKEKEKE instead of HEHEHEHHEH. The people on the US servers (this mostly sprouted from Diablo 2 - USWest server), had a blast making fun of koreans 24/7 because they sounded so stupid, other things like they spelled things backwords ( PT PLZ ^_^) instead of TP please (which stood for town portal) It was mad funny, just wanted to post this to clarify it, I often say KEKEEKEKEKE cause it's mad funny.

FUCK ME
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

FUCK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
            The people on the US servers (this mostly sprouted from Diablo 2 - USWest server), had a blast making fun of koreans 24/7 because they sounded so stupid

This is soo true LOL! Me and my cousin used to go online and bash these fucks all day. Really fun.

Anyone here seen Gold member yet?

FOOK MI

FOOK YOU

HOT!
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I hate those stupid koreans on starcraft. They dont know one bit about english. They are always seeing shit like "kekekke" or "^^^." stupid koreans go back to ur asia gateway and get out of USA gateway. fuckers.

Comment

Mr Potato Head thinks ur a bad ass gangsta bitch

Comment

mr pot head thinks this post be shizazzle up tha wazzle
                  Originally posted by Yoshiba
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                  X