Racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism

I was sitting in ?go baseelim waiting for the next game to start so I got into a discussion about racism in one of my chats. Since it will be a long time since the next elim game starts, I decided to view my opinions to the public.

In my opinion. Racial words are ONLY racist to the minds of those who suppress it's use. Therefor, those who suppress racial slur are in fact the TRUE racists.

Those who use racial slur know that they only say it for fun and jokingly. Even if it's use to attack someone verbally, it's use shouldn't differ from the use of "fuck" or "bitch". If I were to tell someone that they are a "bitch ass homosexual cracker" and that person only take offense to "cracker" and responds to it, wouldn't that be racial? Those who take offense to it are the ones creating the racism.

Blacks for example. They say the "N" word freely when ever they want, especially to their own race. But when you see a white guy saying it to that same guy IN THE SAME WAY, it's considered racist to that black guy. Why? Because that black guy is racist, not the white guy. He does not see a person infront of him talking, he sees a WHITE guy talking to him. Therefor he is profiling him racially. The white guy is simply trying to be a friend and trying to fit in but gets his ass kicked instead. This scenario will bring the white guy to using the same racial word but not around blacks anymore and instead of using it in a friendly manner, he will start using it to ATTACK them verbally.

Wouldn't it sound logical if racial slur was freely expressed and those who take offense to it get in trouble? Think about it. There will never be an end to use of racial slurs because people will always use it. But if these people open up their minds, we can all speak freely. And what's better than freedom of speech?

Here are two scenarious and YOU tell me which sounds better:

White_guy> What's up my ***!
    Black_guy> What? F U! GTFO!
    White_guy> What? I'm just saying what's up!
    Black_guy> Shut up you cracker!
    Black_Gang> Lets jump this white trash!
    White_guy> NOOOO!

White_guy> What's up my ***!
    Black_guy> What's up my lil crakka
    White_guy> lol. i'm coo. you?
    Black_guy> hah. just chillin.
    White_guy> that's great.

Would it be better for people to be up tight about what they say and end with everybody mad? Or when it's all fun and great times where RACISM doesn't exist?

RACISM ONLY EXISTS ONLY BECAUSE WE CREATE IT!

Here's another scenario:

White_guy> yah i was walkin down the street when i saw the *** homie! I said wassup and it was all good.
    Authority> Warned for being racist.
    White_guy> How was I racist?
    Authority> For saying a racial word.
    White_guy> Who makes "***" a racist word? YOU DO! YOU'RE THE RACIST!
    Authority> arrested/banned/fined

Think about it. JUST THINK ABOUT IT.
    Last edited by MaGi kOz; 10-14-2003, 10:45 PM.

Black_Gang> Lets jump this white trash!
    Holy crap that's frickin hillarious that so many think they will get jumped by a black gang that appears out of nowhere if they have a problem with one black person. Sweet Jebus on a pogo stick, calm the hell down with the " OMGAH Black men will rape me " fear. Sorry to let you know this, but there is no " Black people unite " network. If you have a problem with any guy, chances are his friends back him (if they are around), but why does everyone just pretend that is only the case with Black guys?
    On the race comments, it's all about people's tolerance for certain language and others always trying to be PC. Some people may act shocked in a crowd with others, but won't really give a damn if they are by themselves. On the tolerance level, some people don't mind (aka high tolerance) and then some people do (low tolerance). Some extreme cases of the low tolerance people are offended by the word " damn " and "hell ".
    Last edited by Liquid Blue; 10-14-2003, 11:05 PM.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Racism is only created because people make it racist.

It's just a way of getting more attention. Especially for African-Americans who think that they should just have everything handed to them because 200 years ago someone they never knew or cared about was sold to a white man by their tribal chief.

But we have Affirmative Action. I've always wanted to be told that I am not smart enough to get into a school myself, so I will have the government help me.

God Bless America.

PS:

What the fuck's up!
      DTP in this mother fucker
      And for all ya'll that don't like it
      Do one thing, get the fuck back
      'Cause all my n iggas iz ready
      Luda, 20, Fate, Shawna
      Let's show these mutha fuckers how we disturb the peace
      Get the fuck back, bitch

Ban me... because I'm white, I can't say that word.
      Last edited by Hoju; 10-14-2003, 11:13 PM.
      Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

It's just a way of getting more attention. Especially for African-Americans who think that they should just have everything handed to them because 200 years ago someone they never knew or cared about was sold to a white man by their tribal chief.
        Yes Hoju, every African American you will ever see believes in Affirmative Action . Along with that stereotype, every African American also thinks that having 5 kids and staying on welfare is ok. Don't forget the daily diet of Malt Liquor and Chicken also. When will people stop believing that everything they see on tv (every young black male trying to bea thug, every black girl having long nails and fake hair, every white guy in detroit wanting to be a rapper, every suburban white kid must take out his angst via gun-play) and learn to actually interact with others before making overall race/gender assumptions?
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I don't see the word "every" in my post. Do you?

Thanks for adding it in there to prove your point.

Comment

It was implied by your sarcasm.Your welcome btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              It was implied by your sarcasm.Your welcome btw.
              You're*

And "btw", what sarcasm? What you quoted had no sarcasm. Sorry.

Comment

But we have Affirmative Action. I've always wanted to be told that I am not smart enough to get into a school myself, so I will have the government help me.
                God Bless America.
                Oh, any old place in there.

Comment

Oh, any old place in there.
                  And you chose not to quote this before.

Good job.

And you are wrong on the God Bless America part. Did you think it was sarcasm? You must be a terrorist. Fuck off.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't think you needed to know exactly where you imply your own sarcasm. My malt liquor must be wearing off. Time to hold up 7-eleven for some more.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't think you needed to know exactly where you imply your own sarcasm. My malt liquor must be wearing off. Time to hold up 7-eleven for some more.
                      I never once mentioned anything about malt liquor. I never once mentioned about holding up a 7-eleven, or even crime at all for that matter.

Thanks for proving me and Magi's point.

You are making it racist.

Comment

In my opinion. Racial words are ONLY racist to the minds of those who suppress it's use. Therefor, those who suppress racial slur are in fact the TRUE racists.
                        Those who use racial slur know that they only say it for fun and jokingly. Even if it's use to attack someone verbally, it's use shouldn't differ from the use of "fuck" or "bitch". If I were to tell someone that they are a "bitch ass homosexual cracker" and that person only take offense to "cracker" and responds to it, wouldn't that be racial? Those who take offense to it are the ones creating the racism.
                        You're taking it in a racist point of view. For all you know I could be the kind asian lady down your street that feeds stray cats. Are you going to brush my opinion away by saying I'm trying to be racist?

Comment

Hero*> MAGI likes to LICK choda.
                          - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                          Ex Cripples Captain
                          Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
                          - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

You're taking it in a racist point of view. For all you know I could be the kind asian lady down your street that feeds stray cats. Are you going to brush my opinion away by saying I'm trying to be racist?
                            Yes.

And by the way, I shot one of your cats for jumping on my car.

Comment

I'm surprised jumping on your hot wheels volvo could make you kill Mr. Fluffykins. Goes to show you how they make cars FORD TOUGH these days. God Bless America.
                              Last edited by Liquid Blue; 10-14-2003, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X