OMGwtf?!!11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMGwtf?!!11

so how do j00 sign up to use the forums!? I went to the site and wuz liek http://xballonline.com/newsthanks.jpg !!!

roffles roffles!!

I'm sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
    …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
    …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

someone should give me the power to close threads
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Got to love shiftyeyesdogg four posts and three useless threads. That's good work for one day.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
        someone should give me the power to close threads
        or the power to give people that power
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Boy, I love this new function on the forums and Continuum....it allows you to ignore dumbasses BEFORE they say anything! It singles out the dumbasses using a complex algorithm, and ignores them for you!

I never knew a dumbass posted here until I've read some of your replies!
            Ну вот...

Comment

I say once again gtfo
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I find it strangely erotic that you care that deeply about one man's opinion on some message board. Don't like it? Don't read it. This is just a place for me to act like a jackass In fact, why don't you boycott my topics?

Comment

Originally posted by shiftyeyesdogg
                  I find it strangely erotic that you care that deeply about one man's opinion on some message board. Don't like it? Don't read it. This is just a place for me to act like a jackass In fact, why don't you boycott my topics?
                  Opinion? I must've missed that. Maybe this thread is genius and I somehow skipped right over the important part.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

sdg

Comment

why do you waste your time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                        why do you waste your time?
                        The same reason why you just posted.

Comment

Don't like it? Don't read it. This is just a place for me to act like a jackass In fact, why don't you boycott my topics?
                          That's like saying don't go to an art gallery with an exhibition of an unknown artist, how do you know you won't like it before you have seen it?
                          But since you have stated you are a kid with angst who only post crap I will not read your posts anymore. Thanks.

Comment

The same reason why you just posted.
                            because im waiting for a download?
                            i think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                              That's like saying don't go to an art gallery with an exhibition of an unknown artist, how do you know you won't like it before you have seen it?
                              But since you have stated you are a kid with angst who only post crap I will not read your posts anymore. Thanks.
                              What I meant was if you don't like to read my posts, discontinue reading them, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

If I ever stated I was a kid with angst, please hand me a katana or something so I can commit seppuku. Or at least a butter knife.

Comment

Working...
                              X