Comment

Abazaba bars.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i like sour skittles
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I dont understand what is wrong with all of you.. skittles? Gobstoppers? That gay kid up there talkin about creme filled twinkie.. Are any of you old enough to remember what Lifesavers are? Or the zebra gum that was tangy.. tootsie rolls.. the good shit.. and im surprised aint seen any M&M but in my opinion they are pretty trashy.. "melt in your mouth not in your hand" Fucking bullshit.. we should launch a multi million dollar lawsuit for false advertisement I got the chocolate stains to prove them sons of bitches... thats nuff 4 now
          When I press this switch Im going to wake up and a hot pretty lady be looking at me. Hopefully she will be a hot latino babe named Rosa.. [CLICK] SHIT! it dint werk, lemme hit the switch again... [CLICK] ..Fuck ..[CLICK] ..PoS [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] .. Oh well I guess ill go to bed

Comment

Milky Way
            :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              it took me 406 licks... back in 6th grade
              Well now that you've had a lot of practice and have a bigger tongue/mouth, You can cut that number in HALF!
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

toe fungus 4 lyfe

Comment

Working...
                X