When you put people on ignore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you put people on ignore...

Does it stop raising threads to the top when they post?
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

I just tried it and it doesn't. Is there any way to make it so that you can ignore people to make it as if they don't exist on the forums? I hate when Mr. Peanuts or Craxer posts something stupid and I can't tell if anyone useful has posted before them or not so I have to look at the thread to see, and then the only addition is Mr. Peanuts> lol ur dumb...

Comment

I dont' think it's worth ignoring people on here because other people will reply to them and then you'll be lost.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

In general, I agree with you, but certain people never contribute anything worthwhile, and thus, even the replies are worthless. I bet I could figure it out well enough.

In reality, I don't even have a problem with reading the stupid posts. It's just annoying to think a thread's been posted on by somebody with something to say, only to find that some random guy revived a three-day old thread just to say something inane.
        Last edited by Facetious; 10-22-2003, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I have a few people on ignore on here. Mostly people that have overly large/annoying sig's.
          sdg

Comment

Working...
          X