Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if 1 in 4 deaths posted here are actually real, im sure the same ratio applies to females on this forum, IE: 1 in 4 females on this forum are really females.

I should start a "IM A REALLY GIRL" thread...

Comment

i never knew the guy.. but its always sad when someone dies. rest in peace

Comment

Fuck tera and anyone who believes shit on any forum much less this one (see a thread called "An Announcement"), and buys so heavily into it as to make weak attempts at condemning anyone who decides "hey wait, maybe everysingle piece of fucking text on the internet isn't true".
        You're all sheep.

Props to tera though, for coming up with the idea of using someone who wasn't a known shithead for these type of threads in order to make it more effective in fooling the masses.
        You did it buddy.

But out curiosity, why are you all so sad when it comes to death? Don't you all have the utmost faith in your religion? Isn't everyone supposed to go to some big kingdom in the clouds? It's not like their gone forever. And so much defensiveness about the whole thing, very faithful.
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          Fuck tera and anyone who believes shit on any forum much less this one (see a thread called "An Announcement"), and buys so heavily into it as to make weak attempts at condemning anyone who decides "hey wait, maybe everysingle piece of fucking text on the internet isn't true".
          You're all sheep.

Props to tera though, for coming up with the idea of using someone who wasn't a known shithead for these type of threads in order to make it more effective in fooling the masses.
          You did it buddy.

But out curiosity, why are you all so sad when it comes to death? Don't you all have the utmost faith in your religion? Isn't everyone supposed to go to some big kingdom in the clouds? It's not like their gone forever. And so much defensiveness about the whole thing, very faithful.
          i wonder what u will say if u see your best friend died at the age of 20.. i dont think u will be smiling and saying things like o he will go to heaven for sure.. everyone has their own feelings.. it takes time to get over something sad and shocking..

and RIP Last WIsh.. seen u in basing b4.. and u were one good baser..
          9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
          4:Nimrook> No?
          4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
          4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
          4:Akuun> ROFL
          4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
          4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
          4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

See You In Walhalla

Don't remember where I was
            I realized life was a game
            The more seriously I took things
            The harder the rules became
            I had no idea what it'd cost
            My life passed before my eyes
            I found out how little I accomplished
            All my plans denied

So as you read this know my friends
            I'd love to stay with you all
            Please smile when you think of me
            My body's gone that's all

A tout le monde (To all the world)
            A tous mes amis (To all my friends)
            Je vous aime (I love you)
            Je dois partir (I have to leave)
            These are the last words
            I'll ever speak
            And they'll set me free

If my heart was still alive
            I know it would surely break
            And my memories left with you
            There's nothing more to say

Moving on is a simple thing
            What it leaves behind is hard
            You know the sleeping feel no more pain
            And the living are scarred

-Dave Mustaine

Rest in Piece Rod...
            FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

this coming from the guy who made the post about being gay.
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                You're all sheep.

You did it buddy.

Don't you think that if he were alive, he'd hear news about this 3 page thread...and come telling everyone it was all a fake?

Now the first response I expect to a statement like that is from someone who registered as LAST WISH? on the forums...replies "i'm alive!! haha" with only 1 post...don't even think about it...I've set the precedence, no one will believe it. I'm looking for in-game evidence if he really is still here. Which, me personally...I believe his personal friends on this one.
                Ну вот...

Comment

"i wonder what u will say if u see your best friend died at the age of 20.. i dont think u will be smiling and saying things like o he will go to heaven for sure.. everyone has their own feelings.. it takes time to get over something sad and shocking..

and RIP Last WIsh.. seen u in basing b4.. and u were one good baser.."

I never said that I was smiling at all, learn to read.

"Don't you think that if he were alive, he'd hear news about this 3 page thread...and come telling everyone it was all a fake?

Now the first response I expect to a statement like that is from someone who registered as LAST WISH? on the forums...replies "i'm alive!! haha" with only 1 post...don't even think about it...I've set the precedence, no one will believe it. I'm looking for in-game evidence if he really is still here. Which, me personally...I believe his personal friends on this one."

People do quit the game, you know. And his "personal friends" are just there to make sure you believe it.
                  sage

Comment

Ya, cuz it happens ALL the time. Let's be skeptical at anything that holds any kind of validity.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

RIP

Never knew you, but you had a symbol in your name-which makes you elite.

-Evasive_

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                        Ya, cuz it happens ALL the time. Let's be skeptical at anything that holds any kind of validity.
                        Look, I'm not saying it's true or false, but I felt compelled to chime in here. Whomever has doubts (TelCat, Dicky Creags, etc) has reason to be doubtful. Maybe you weren't around the TW forums at the time of the now-infamous "Delectable is dead" thread, but faking someone's death on the forums isn't exactly breakthrough. And given Tera's history, why would someone take his story at face value?

Have you ever heard the story of Chicken Little or The Boy Who Cried Wolf? If not, break out your library card.

If this guy truly died, then yes, it's a shame. But it's pretty reasonable for some people to have their doubts. They're not trying to soil this guy's reputation or memory.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Then as I said earlier....why not wait until more credible people replied?

Yes, they do have reason to be doubtful, everyone has questioned it, I'm sure. But still...they can bite their tongue so to speak about it...someone who cares might be reading in.
                          Ну вот...

Comment

Better yet, why don't you wait until there is more credibility on the whole matter. Oh wait, you won't? Neither will anyone else.
                            sage

Comment

I know i've been a moron in the past, and probably will be in the future.... but i know one thing for sure, ppl faking their own (or others) death pisses me off, like LAGUA did, just to get a new name and start "over" in an online spaceship game..... its wrong
                              You shouldnt make fun of Death and dead ppl, ever

Im not trying to prove me either right or wrong, cause its pointless... As long as i know this is true, and keep your thoughts about this being real or fake for yourself....
                              Trench Wars Moderator
                              TW Gallery Admin
                              TWEL Operator
                              aka ronaldo

Comment

-Jumps bandwagon-
                                RIP Last
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X