Downsize this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downsize this!

It's another great book by Michael Moore. Came out in 97, but still a great read anyway. Here is a snippet-

" Today we're actually earning less than we earned, in real dollars, in 1979. Millions of people officially are out of work-7,266,000.But the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Census Bureau estimate another 5,378,000 are also unemployed but uncounted. Another 4,500,000 more are working part-time but looking for a full time job. And then there are 2,520,000 Americans who are working full time and earning a wage that is below the poverty line.
    That's nearly 20 million people who cannot make the bare minimum they need to survive.
    "

Crazy stuff eh? There's also the part about CEO's earning 212 times what their average worker is earning, but I won't go into that.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Re: Downsize this!

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
    It's another great book by Michael "BEAUROCRATIC CAPITLIST" Moore. Came out in 97, but still a great read anyway. Here is some shit from the book that everyone in the world knows about but this guy still complains about it-

" Some people get more than they need, thats why others are in poverty and all that bullshit that is absolutely new to the world "

Crazy stuff eh? There's also the part about CEO's earning 212 times what their average worker is earning, but I won't go into that.
    it is a great book, isnt it.
    I like sub space
    but i am not a fuck face
    but most people in it are...
    me - i didn't get that far.
    it's also full of lamers, laggots,
    newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
    I own them like an ez pie
    ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

who gives a rat ass what this bleeding heart liberal is spweing, its like spinsanity but he found a way to spread his diarhea further than cont.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I could have sworn I posted this in another thread, but all material spread by spain was not his own. He got it all from websites and newspapers. I found this out from the dipshit wannabe intellectual himself one night like a month and a half ago in pub.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

So, you just told everyone that you have no sources to back up those claims. Way to go bubba.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Ask the thimble dick for yourself if the subject really lights your fire.

Comment

Working...
            X