No announcement yet.

You stand in front of a white mailbox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You stand in front of a white mailbox.

Cast Magic Missile?

To mods: PLEASE don't move this to "Useless Crap"!
    …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
    …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
    Kill Cloud 4 win!
    hahaha quality post
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

To shiftyeyesdogg: Don't post useless crap in the wrong forum if you don't want things moved.

Moved to Useless Crap. - Conc
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

go north go north go up get egg go down go south go east OPEN WINDOW go west open sack go west open case get all move rug open trapdoor go down turn on lantern go south go east get painting go west go north. go north attack troll with sword go south go east go up get coins go southwest go east go south go southeast "ULYSSES" go east go east put treasures in case go east go up get all down west west west attack theif with knife and repeat drop knife get all treasures go down go east go east turn off lanten put all treasures in case get canary go east go east go north go north wind canary get bauble get garlic go west put canary and bauble in case open trapdoor go down turn on lantern go north go east go north fo north east go east go north get matches go north push yellow get all except tube go south go south go south turn bolt with wrench drop wrench go west go southwest go south go south go south east go east tie rope to railing go down turn off lantern get torch go down get bell go south get all go down go down ring bell get candles light match light candles read book drop candles and matches and book go south get skull go north go up go north touch mirror go north go west go north go west go north drop garlic get figurine go east put torch and screwdriver in basket go north turn on lantern go down get bracelet go east go northeast go southeast go southwest go down go down go south get coal go north go up go north go east go south go north go up go south put coal in basket lower basket

and thats all I have the patience to tell you

Comment

RoM kills.
          sage

Comment

Zork sucks. Or is that Adventure. No matter, they all suck.
            sdg

Comment

You must be confused.

Comment

Muds are teh shit =)

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                1:Zloy> Why
                1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Galstaff, you are standing in a dark room. The pungent stench of mildew eminates from the wet dungeon walls.....

(hope someone here knows what that's from)
                  DELETED

Comment

what 2 games are those?
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

First game was zork. Not knowing makes you less awesome.

Comment

those Mudd games have to be the stupiditestest things in the world

even stupider then this game

Comment

I agree, single player Multi User Domains do suck.

Comment

i actually have return to zork, but i could never play it. My old comps sucked to bad to run it and now my new comp is so good it won't run.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

MoSlo

Comment

Working...
                              X