Clear All

I heard about that....too bad I won't be aroudn haRRRRRR
    Ну вот...

Comment

halo is like the worst game ever
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Jw, do all you guys that are dissing Halo even have the game? I'm suprised most of you diss it, because when you really look at the game, its a masterpeice/the graphics, the story line in campaign, the playability, and multiplayer owns(16 person system link). Maybe its just me, but when you really study the game, no other game seems to excel what Halo has to offer.

And just wait till Halo2 comes out, first day of 2004, it'll make CS look like a game ment to only be played on the sega dreamcast:eek:
        1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

I LOVE THE SPACESHIP GAME!

Comment

If you guys haven't tried x-box Halo on their controllers, you shouldn't patronize a controller (LoL?) that it has bad control. I was overly surprised by how well it controlled actually...
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

teh x-bocks controller = teh su><><0rz!!!1

The big one is too freakin' big. The small one has misplaced buttons.

I prefer the third-party, air-ventilation-system'd controllers.

AIR-VENTILATION-SYSTEM'D!!!
              …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
              …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

Comment

I have half life 2 beta it roxxxxxors get it form edonkey aite peace.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by shiftyeyesdogg
                  teh x-bocks controller = teh su><><0rz!!!1

The big one is too freakin' big. The small one has misplaced buttons.

I prefer the third-party, air-ventilation-system'd controllers.

AIR-VENTILATION-SYSTEM'D!!!
                  Just because its big, doesn't mean it has bad control, like some of you have stated and probably think.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

and all or most of you people call each other nerds in game and claim to have lives.

pity. remorse. none of thee above.

Comment

Originally posted by Arc
                      Its actually a challenge to control on console then on the comp, its way too easy to control

And where have you been, counter strike is old school, im not saying its bad or anything but i think its time to move on
                      a challenge to control? shouldnt it be a challenge to play? - thats why its better.

counter-strike - sorry but no, i love it and i dont care if its old, its great.

i played CZ at my friends house and i have to say, its incredibly shit.

counter-strike 2 in 2 years or so will be pay to play and have updated everythings

Comment

Working...
                      X