Most Useless Family Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Useless Family Member

my bro Jamie(even tho i love him). this guy could eat everything in your house and steal money from you before he leaves.. Who is YOUR most useless family member?
    Sunshine...

me, i eat all the decent food, stink the house out coz i leave the toilet door open and i play comp games until i ask my parents for loads of money to go into town to see my friends.

Comment

well my mom is pretty useless technology-wise.. she has to ask me for help every time she wants to watch a dvd or video. my sister is pretty frustrating too. when her computer has a problem she never tries to fix it herself, she always just calls for me and i come and yell at her for being such an idiot and not trying to do it for herself. everything i have learned about fixing that computer i have figured out through guess and check, or looking up the problem on google or something. she doesnt even think to do that. she isnt very recourseful i guess.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Probably my 3 sister, man beating me up is there life its not like im a wimp or anything its just im 15 and there all between 17-20 so its a little hard you know
        ?find Cake

-Yummy

Comment

Oddly enough, for many members of this forum, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
            me, i eat all the decent food, stink the house out coz i leave the toilet door open and i play comp games until i ask my parents for loads of money to go into town to see my friends.
            damn, i found my twin
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              Oddly enough, for many members of this forum, that sounds like a lot of fun.
              Not for me
              ?find Cake

-Yummy

Comment

Cake is the cutest
                Sunshine...

Comment

my friend in my pants is my most useless family member, he sees no action
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Hey cake switch places with me man
                    A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

hehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X