No announcement yet.

Hmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eRad has a lot of anger for a guy living in Oakville, a suberurban snot nosed city. i should know, i live here to.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hmm...

Originally posted by TopGod
      i'll show you what 500 ms can do in a jav in base. ask anyone who bases with me, once i start lagging, theres nothing you can do.

-TG

pffft TG... that's nuffin. I play javs with a HIGH of 1000-2000 ms ping but people say I just lag as much as anyone else. Maybe cuz my average is low at 100-200? Who knows.

Comment

Er, i meant a LOW of 500 =)

Comment

Er, i meant a LOW of 500 =)

Oops. I meant LOW too. =P

Comment

TK knows me too well

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hmm...

Ahem

GK- i was reporting erad because his lag ruined my mood and willingness to play.

gk, if you want to experience lag, i'll show you lag. if you think that this is totally legal, and this is how tw should be played, let me know. i'll show you what 500 ms can do in a jav in base. ask anyone who bases with me, once i start lagging, theres nothing you can do.

-TG
              TG, I heard the reports were about him "using lagtronic" I saw the log and most of you were just attacking him and saying he admitted to using lagtronic but he admitted to downloading movies which made him lag. It was the way he was banned that made mad. The ban said he was banned for using lagtronic.

Also, I've experienced lag back in the day. I use to play on a 36.6 modem, I didn't like it one bit. I don't want TW to be ran this way but it was the way he was accused and banned that made me mad. And no, I said I didn't think it was right but the rule is unclear and I don't think TW should be ran this way. Both the staffer and player made a mistake.

If I had my way, I would do what Warzone does. They have a lag bot that keeps out the lagg0ts. That would make it more fair and we wouldn't have to worry about lag.

~GK
              "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                TK knows me too well
                Pretty soon people will start saying that you and I are the same person.

What's that make it now, me, CoT, Dock, Priitk, CoL, and how many other people that are sharing that same head of yours?

Comment

When's CoT having the next Wrestlemania party? I am SO up for that.

Comment

GK-

player A usually has a 200 ms ping in TW. he's on a shared cable connection. now, lets say a friend of his sent him lagtronic, which pushed his ping up to 700, allowing him to get insane scores in elim because his lag allowed him to ignore everyone's bullets. however, his bullets still appeared and killed everyone.

player B has a 200 ms ping in TW. he's on cable and likes to use kazaa a lot. whenever he downloads anything, his ping jumps up to 700. for some strange reason, everyone can see his bullets come out, but he jumps around/spikes a lot. because of that, he is incredibly hard to hit and even harder to kill. he also gets insane scores in elim.

Now, to get to my point: Lagtronic increases a players lag from 200 -> 700 ms. Kazaa increases a players lag from 200 -> 700 ms. If someone ?cheater'ed the 2 guys in elim, saying that one of them uses lag tronic, which one would you ban?

-TG

Comment

GK-

player A usually has a 200 ms ping in TW. he's on a shared cable connection. now, lets say a friend of his sent him lagtronic, which pushed his ping up to 700, allowing him to get insane scores in elim because his lag allowed him to ignore everyone's bullets. however, his bullets still appeared and killed everyone.

player B has a 200 ms ping in TW. he's on cable and likes to use kazaa a lot. whenever he downloads anything, his ping jumps up to 700. for some strange reason, everyone can see his bullets come out, but he jumps around/spikes a lot. because of that, he is incredibly hard to hit and even harder to kill. he also gets insane scores in elim.

Now, to get to my point: Lagtronic increases a players lag from 200 -> 700 ms. Kazaa increases a players lag from 200 -> 700 ms. If someone ?cheater'ed the 2 guys in elim, saying that one of them uses lag tronic, which one would you ban?

-TG
                      I would ban TopGod because he has nothing to do with the story but I have the choice and that's the decision I make! yay! =p

Comment

You get no decisions... because nobody loves you.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

someone send me Lagtronic so i can get insane score and own everybody in elim because right now i just suck
                          Check Yo Self
                          Before You Reck Yo Self
                          -MukĀ®

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                            When's CoT having the next Wrestlemania party? I am SO up for that.
                            My, aren't we lonely -_-

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                            1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                            1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                            1:Zloy> Why
                            1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

...Why the fuck did you bring up an 8-month old thread?
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Because muk did a search for Lagtronic and lookee what he found.

Lock this thread and ban that (sch)muk.

Comment

Working...
                                X