I'm So Stupid and I know you are too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Smoke weed because YOU like it, not because it makes you look cool infront of your friends.
    Something along those lines?

EXACTLY
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Two stories:
      One, this really hot girl wanted to have sex with me, and I didn't. It was my once in a lifetime opportunity with her, and I didn't take it. Now I feel stupid.
      Two, (shortened version) I came back from being in Mexico for three months, hit a bowl with a friend, come home, have my parents ask me if I was smoking weed, and said yes. They were mad. Being honest did me no good. ALWAYS DENY. ALWAYS DENY. That is my mantra now. Thank you.
      -Face

ps: My stories suck. Ennui has a way better one.

5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

hahahaha once the police called me into the office and long story short i got away, but my dad was called in midway through and pretended to hug me but when he was doing it he whispered "deny everything " into my ear. i always do anyway, even if its something stupid like who left the ice cream bowl upside down on our bed?
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
          Alot of people seem to have parents that get mightily pissed off when they catch them smoking weed.
          That's seems a bit strange to me, my parents wouldn't care at all.
          But I don't even smoke so I'll never have to deal with it anyway.
          same here, gotta luv bein dutch.

Comment

hahahaha once the police called me into the office and long story short i got away, but my dad was called in midway through and pretended to hug me but when he was doing it he whispered "deny everything " into my ear. i always do anyway, even if its something stupid like who left the ice cream bowl upside down on our bed?

Your story confuses me. Why were you in the police station?

heh. Your dad is really a secret agent who has a license to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos

Myself personally I dont do much other then smoke dope and drink. !
              Wait... who needs to get a life?
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz

WTF DUDE. FOLLOW THE TOPIC. I DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT THE FUK YOU LIKE OR WTF YOU FUKEN DON'T LIKE SO I DON'T MUTHA FUKKEN CARE! STICK TO THE MUTHA FUKKEN TOPIC! I HATE WHEN THE MUTHA FUKKEN TOPIC GOES OFF. JUST CUZ ONE ASS HOLE DECIDES TO CRITICIZE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE TO DO, THEN IT GOES OFF. SIGH SIGH SIGH. HIT HIT HIT.
                caps lock... check
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

caps lock... check

I HAVE IT ON JUST FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. TY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

Wait... who needs to get a life?
                    yAH mATTEY. sTOP pLAYING cOMPUTER gAMES aND gO oUTSIDE aND gET sOME aIR!

Comment

Hey... I made that thread. Go ahead and copy me I don't care!
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I do dumb stuff all the time, but its not the especially hilarious stuff. It's the dropped a glass of water upside down on my lap kind, which is worthy of a snigger but not much else. So I'll tell you the story of some kids who formerly attended my school.

A month before graduation, someone had $1,000 dollars worth of pot sent to him through the mail. The sender, in an attempt to mask the contents, filled the box with baby powder, and then wrapped it in duct tape. GG to him. Indeed.

A different boy was smoking up in his room, and realized that he had left all the windows shut. While spraying his room with air freshner, he sprayed it directly into his fire alarm. Needless to say, at 4 AM, his dormmates were not so pleased with him.

Later that year, he had the bright idea of selling his freinds Aderol. Through an internet bulliten board. A board provided by the school. Yeah, he doesn't go to school anymore.

And lastly, my personal favorite, a girl who got kicked out of school BEFORE she took her FIRST CLASS. I go to a boarding school, but its a high school, so they have pretty strict regulations on when girls can be in boys rooms and vice versa. She was a freshman, and had to get to school a week early because she was there for sports. She had been caught twice already with a boy in her room during non visiting hours. Then, in a brilliant flash of hormones, she was in a boy's room with the door wide open making the beast with two backs extremely noisily. She was, of course, caught and kicked out. Before she had even started.

Comment

dunno if this counts but i got drunk when i was 4...
                          PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                          pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                          hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                          Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz

Your story confuses me. Why were you in the police station?

heh. Your dad is really a secret agent who has a license to kill.
                            i was at school, but they were real police
                            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I'm so stupid and I know you are too

I'm not so stupid to be caught smoking illegal substances within an earshot of family members, but you haven't seen stupid until you've seen me with a Blood Alcohol Concentration of 0.5

On my 21st I was totally shitfaced without my cousin spiking one of my drinks. So when I went to take a leak later that night and stopped to admire the roof, I inadvertently fell on my ass and put my head clean through the wall. After an unknown amount of time in which the pretty colours appearing on the roof had kept me amused, I noticed what I'd done and sheepishly poked my head around the toilet door to inform my mother of what happened. She didn't seem to understand how I'd managed to put my head through a wall and not know. In the morning I didn't even have a bruise or anything to show for it.
                              So there's my story of idiocy. The only thing worse was when I had to go pay $190 to repair the damage to the owners of the hall.
                              GG Rudy.

Comment

Ah I remember this thread... I shall contribute in memory of this dead thread:

One day I got a speeding ticket going 42 mph down a 25mph school zone WITH children present. MAN is my ticket going to be expensive. The judge is going to rape my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X