Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro Freestyle Invasion 3 Pictures (Nov 7 2003)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aenima, are you talking about Thursday the band ?

Comment

TYSON|

MG OOMGOMGOMOMGOMG
      HAHAHA
      I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT
      DUDE WHEN I SAW THAT PIC I HONESTLY DID A FLIP AND LAFFED MY ASS OFF, HAHAH

the girls with all pink tops, the one on the right not in the middle, the brown headed one, is my ex girlfriend haha
      her name is Sally Golan
      she lives in Thornhill, goes to Westmount
      she went to israel with me too in the summer, hahahahahaha
      and i got proof if annnyyyy offf yaa wannntt ittt, cuz i know thats pretty far fetched haha, fucking crazy.

you took a bad picture of her though man, haha, ima show her that and hold it over her head

http://www.israel4free.com/group_pho...asp?tourid=192
      thats her in the first pic in israel

http://www.israel4free.com/group_pho...d=192&pageno=8
      her in the last pic doing a little jiggy dance (dancer at Pallazo night club, but thats desert in israel)

http://www.israel4free.com/group_pho...=192&pageno=10
      her to the far right with thumbs up in last pic

http://www.israel4free.com/group_pho...=192&pageno=13
      top pic is that blonde chick hahaha, elonah, funny shit.

http://www.israel4free.com/group_pho...=192&pageno=14
      second down is here again

http://www.israel4free.com/group_pho...=192&pageno=16
      second down is her with my boy Eric pasternack, theyve been like best friends since grade 3 (fag *cough*) hehe, he denies that shit though

anyways, trippy shit, hah, i was gonna pppost how much docks sucks and how much euro invasion sucks (not cuz of music) but because gay people attend, but instead i ended up tripppinn

EDIT: The blonde girl i know too, i love her to death, her name is Elonah/ cute girl man, fucking incredible bitch, woulda hooked up with her is she werent such good friends with sally

tyson, let me know if you want the digits hook ups, haha
      Last edited by yung; 11-18-2003, 08:15 PM.
      ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
        He's right, in the first picture everyone in the front row don't look like they even want to be there. It looks like they've realized that getting to the front row has become a waste of time.

Did anyone happen to go to the Thursday show in Charlotte or Norfolk?

I don't know about the Norfolk one, but the Charlotte show F*ing rocked.
        well i went to the one at soundstage ... (shreveport, louisiana)

rocked. They played Ian curtis and JBNY ... i couldnt hear for 4-5 hours. After that, couldnt get to sleep--the ringing.

They played one song from their new album, signals over the air.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

:O

was there too
          thats pretty fucking crazy lol
          small world...

and the invasion was mint, beutiful girls everywhere!!!!

Comment

btw

yung thats ur gf? so she was performing on stage at the rush?

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
              aenima, are you talking about Thursday the band ?
              Ya

Jerome: They played more than one song off their new album, in fact...their new album is the only stuff I've heard from them before I went to the show. I had the CD in posession for about a week before I drove 6 F*ing hours with a friend to go see that show.

I'm curious, did he tell ya'll what some of the songs meant? Cuz he was telling us, and making it seem special....but you know...performers always do that.

An interesting point was brought up too, these guys are too famous to be considered underground anymore, but they're not quite mainstream....so what are they?

Coheed was pretty good, Thrice..well, sucked. Those two bands left my ears ringing, but it seemed the sound technicians paid a little more attention to Thursday's set up (even though it was the same technicians) and it just sounded splendid. The friend I went with also got a security gaurd to get him a pick from one of the guitarists $$
              Ну вот...

Comment

Blergh, you guys arent ready yet for pictures of what i do in weekends...
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Cundor, what's so special with taking your granny to the zoo to feed the birds?

Comment

Try it, it's a whole new world

Comment

MILOS
                      ex-g/f
                      i broke up with her in september
                      we stay in touch once in awhile, over the phone, hehe

Comment

Cool Aenima, Thursday is from a town that is really close to me (about 10-15 minutes in a car) ive got the new Coheed & Cambria Cd and the Tursday one, although i think the coheed is better because the second song on the cd, In keeping secrets of silent earth:3,is reeeeaallllyyyy good

have you heard of a band called My Chemical Romance?

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                          Blergh, you guys arent ready yet for pictures of what i do in weekends...
                          Will the world ever be ready for pictures of cundor's anus stretching techniques?
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Beez, i have 10 words for you:
                            'I want you to tickle my scrotum with your penis'

Comment

how much ya wanna bet he left it blank, typed it out, then filled it in with how many words he had for ya

Comment

I'm curious, did he tell ya'll what some of the songs meant? Cuz he was telling us, and making it seem special....but you know...performers always do that.
                                i have one of their live cd's , he talks about his grandma dying and the last time he saw her. and in one of the new songs "war all the time" he has some lyrics in there about his best friends older brother dying. so im pretty sure that it means something

Comment

Working...
                                X