Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
    Alabamians
    Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
    Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
    i can smell my eyeballs!
    My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
    It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
    8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
    Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
    St00bie = Stupid N00bie
    L00tard = Retarded L0ser
    Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
      half my family is from alabama. does that make me half stupid?
      Answer: Well are you from Alabama?

Can you see the biastness in my speaking?

I DON'T LIKE ALABAMA. I DISCRIMINATE - WE ALL DO.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        Answer: Well are you from Alabama?

Can you see the biastness in my speaking?

I DON'T LIKE ALABAMA. I DISCRIMINATE - WE ALL DO.
        then i wouldn't hesitate to say that you're just as ignorant as the people you think are when you make your blanket statement.

Comment

We have gotten off subject.

Relgion<Law

Correct?
          CORRECT

Good.
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
            Are you retarded?

This country was NOT formed on religion, Jesus H. Chrizno. So if the laws are based on the 10 commandments how come I'm not thrown in jail when I call my mom a bitch, (because I'm a badass like that), or when I say God Damnit, or when I stick it to my neighbor's wife, or when I... you get the point. And suicide bombers are as religious as anyone else. Think about how much faith you need to blow yourself up.
            But this country was formed on religion. One of the reasons people migrated to America was religious persecution, and even after that numerous colonies had some kind of religious government. Maryland's an example. The whole purpose of Maryland was set by Lord Baltimore to provide a haven for Catholics, even though it ended up housing a Protestant majority.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe in religion at all, you can't ignore history.

Now, I'm not saying that that Alabama dude is right, don't get that idea. There are many arguments on the actual meaning behind separation of church and state. But I believe it was created to prevent the government from supporting one specific religion. People of European origins came from kingdoms that held a favored or ordained religion tied directly to the government. The Founding Fathers probably predicted the tension that would arise should a certain religion be allowed to take power, and they're right. With the many diverse religions today, a set national religion would surely cause divisions and separations much more emphasized than today. But that's just my interpretation.

Comment

Too bad this country wasn't formed until 1776, with religion having basically zero impact.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

eh, it's so stupid how a guy could think he's above the law cause of God. He should be removed the dumb ass.
                Sunshine...

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                  Too bad this country wasn't formed until 1776, with religion having basically zero impact.
                  It obviously had some impact or they wouldn't have brought the idea of separation of church and state

Comment

Hah, let me clarify, the impact that religion had was removing itself from the government which was my point to begin with.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Religion was the reason people came here.
                      Religion is not why America exists today.

Comment

Working...
                      X