Attention Pommy prats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Thats probably because [personal opinion]you guys really don't know how to play a proper sport except for athetics instead of sports which Americans have adapted the rules for (softball -> baseball, netball -> basketball, hockey -> ice hockey), hell you even changed the rules for football which are fucking sactrosanct[/personal opinion]
    Liquor down, then type. You're not making a whole lot of sense here.

Comment

american football = rugby for wussies.

they have to change and ruin everything dont they? first its the language then its the sports.

moan moan moan.

Comment

We have a rugby field down here. We play it alot. Its weird, cause we dont have a football/soccer field, we must travel out-of-town to reach those.

even more perplexing? we dont have a rugby team, my brother's soccer team is #1 in state, and our football teams all got to the playoffs
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

The US is just afraid for being the same as the rest.
          Which is good to some extent. But now it just gets to the point we are pissing people off just for the sake of doing it.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
          X