No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found an easy recipe lastnight but it didnt come out right i guess the sugar didnt dissolve enough or something cause when you bit it it was like eating sugar crystals with some chocolate.

Comment

• Yeah, some chocolate is cheap and gritty because there isn't enough care taken to make sure the sugar melts properly and the mixture is at the right consistency.

Oh and I can't find my recipes, I think they got binned.

Comment

• you could stick your rod into pandagirl's alternate entryway and lick the residue

Comment

• Not to sound intruding, but may i ask what it's for? It's hard for me to remember that people who play continuum have time to do other stuff besides flaming everyone else. And if you do have to buy it, go to one of those specialty chocolate stores. Foodnetwork.com has the answers to pretty much all things food-related.
          boo...:eek:

Comment

• i just really wanted some fudge. this lady has a little candy shop thing in my city she might have some there so i wont have to make it but im not sure. fudge is sooo good

Comment

• or you could have just followed my resipe, its not hard to make even I can make it and I burn jello.
              "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace
                or you could have just followed my resipe, its not hard to make even I can make it and I burn jello.
                LOLOL oh man. what can i say. Don't you just have to boil the package in water and then just refridgerate it? nice man :P

Anyways Uranium, to make really good fudge, it requires a lot of work for us lazy guys. Oh well, i commend you for trying something you havent tried B)
                boo...:eek:

Comment

• ace im gonna try yours one day it sounds good. i really really really like chocolate.

Comment

• Originally posted by uranium
                    ace im gonna try yours one day it sounds good. i really really really like chocolate.
                    Thats funny Chocolate rotts your teeth.
                    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

• It isn't that hard to make proper fudge.

Comment

• my favorite dip
                        put a can of chili in a bowl with strips of cheddar cheese on top and microwave for 3 minutes. put ketchup on tup, mix together, use as dip for corn chips.

Comment

• I've been to Cheddar and their local cheese is so much better when its homemade and fresh $.

Comment

• for people who need protein, this is what I eat after school, in parentheseis the amount of stuff it has with the brands I use,per 100 grams)

250 quark
                            250 g cottage cheese
                            250 g minced meat (fried) (or a box of tuna in oil)
                            1 tablespoon of olive oil

mix it together.
                            eat.

pretty much no carbohydrates.

edit: I just realized I was too lazy to put in the amount of protein in these so just nevermind that.
                            Last edited by Jeansi; 01-07-2005, 07:18 AM.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• It's best to just bump this sticky, SINCE ITS A STICKY omgomgomg. Merged

Et Cetera Fried Rice

1 1/3 cups - Your preference of rice cooked and cooled (So overnight refridgerated is probably most convenient)

2 - Beaten eggs

1 - Medium size onion

4 - spring onions

1 X 250g - of Ham

2 tablespoons - of Peanut oil

1/4 cup - green peas

2 tablespoons - Soy Sauce

250 g - Mini shrimp

----------------------------------

1) Season the eggs with salt and pepper (either or none)
                              2) Slice onion into 4 wedges
                              3) Cut up the spring onions into small pieces
                              4) Cut ham into thin strips
                              5) Heat 1 tblspoon of oil in pan and scramble the eggs. Set aside for cooling
                              6) Using same pan, with the oil heated and intact, add the onion and stir-fry over high heat into it turns a transparent
                              7) Add the ham and stir-fry for 1 minute
                              8) Add the rice and peas and stir-fry for 3 minutes until the rice is heated through
                              9) Add the eggs, soy sauce, spring onion and shrimps
                              10) Continue till heated and SERVE.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

• Saucy's You-Can't-Handle-This Chili

Ingredients:
                                1 can of Hormel Chili
                                1 can of pepper
                                1 bottle of hot sauce (preferably I enjoy Louisiana hot sauce)

Directions:
                                Cook can of Hormel Chili as directed. Add a shiatload of pepper, 5-6 tablespoons of hot sauce, mix.

...what? I'm 16 and I grew up by myself most of the time. Had to make do with what I had. <_<

EDIT: I'll ask my grandma to tech me to cook a few things and I'll put my own spin on them. Then you'll have some real recipes.
                                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X