No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how complex veggie you lookin to get. i dont really have to cook vegetarian as often anymore but i can still do it.

anyways, youre looking for some full scale recipes or just some good things to eat?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
      oh man I love a good tomatoe and can def eat it like a fruit almost. Of course its def better if you add some salt pepper and basil but tomatoes are one of my favourite things in this world!
      Tomatos are a fruit.
      Knowing a tomato is a fruit is knowledge, knowing to not put one in a fruit sald is wisdom.
      eph

Comment

• Tomatoes are a piece of shit.
        Knowing a tomatoe is a piece of shit is knowledge, knowing to not put one in your mouth is wisdom.
        gran
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Fucking tomatoes, if properly grown and harvested, are fucking delicious. However, if you get mass-produced bull shit tomatoes that taste like nothing you are going to have a bad time.

Have you tried a true heirloom tomato? MMMMMMMMmmmmmm. This coming from a former tomatohater.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• I don't care what you say

fuck tomatoes
            sigpic

Comment

• My uncle tried drowning me once just so I can eat a tomatoe

I chose to die instead

He was dumbfounded so that scare tactic didn't work.
              sigpic

Comment

• This is really good
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Also a lentil and leek dish I make a lot:

Cook 1 cup of yellow lentils (boil about 10 minutes, should be soft but not mushy cuz you want them to retain their shape. Don't use red lentils)
                  Slice 2 leeks into circles, make sure you clean the dirt out well.
                  Heat some oil in a wok or karahi or something and add the leeks, dried red chiles, curry leaves (if you can find them), and about a teaspoon of mustard seeds (if you're feeling fancy add the mustard seeds to the oil first and add the other stuff once they start popping) (use a lid)
                  After a few minutes add 2 teaspoons of amchur (green mango powder, it's kinda sweet and really good), chile powder to taste (I like lots), a teaspoon or so of coriander, and salt
                  Stirfry for about 10 minutes
                  Add the lentils and give it a couple more minutes
                  Top with cilantro
                  Serve on rice

Add other vegetables if you feel like it but I like it with just lentils
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• My boyfriend's flight just took off so I have time for one more recipe before I head to the airport

Vegetables + Yogurt + Curry

Cook some vegetables of your choice. I usually just get a 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed veggies and make this on lazy nights
                    Cook the veggies to your liking (this isn't a science)...
                    Heat up some oil, add about a tsp each of cumin, mustard, and onion seeds and about a tsp of turmeric. Mince a couple garlic cloves and throw it in there, curry leaves and a dried red chile if you can find them, otherwise a little curry and chili powder
                    Fry the spices til the garlic starts to turn brown
                    Add the veggies and a tsp of sugar, salt, and 2/3-3/4 c yogurt (depending on how many veggies you used) and a little cornstarch to hold it together
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• American airlines needs to go die. That's your cue gran.

SLUTTY BROWNIES

Get two premade mixes - chocolate chip cookies dough and brownie mix
                      Make the cookie dough according to instructions then add a little extra oil and water to make it more moist and sticky
                      Put it in the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 or some other brownie sized pan
                      COVER WITH OREOS
                      Make brownie mixture according to directions and pour on top
                      30 minutes at 350
                      It'll still be gooey in the middle but OMG THESE ARE SO GOOD
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• I'm starting to see why my friends hate it when I give them my recipes. I really should start measuring things out rather than randomly throwing things in the pan
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                          American airlines needs to go die. That's your cue gran.
                          I do not acknowledge my line of work that is liberated of fiscal opportunity, madam. I humbly ask that thou present thine tits in a timely fashion, in which I will provide mine services. Good day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            how complex veggie you lookin to get. i dont really have to cook vegetarian as often anymore but i can still do it.

anyways, youre looking for some full scale recipes or just some good things to eat?
                            a mix perhaps. I cant say I am a very good chef so to tell me stuff like "make a risotto of asparagus and mushroom" might be a good and creative idea but I would still like a bit info of how to make it!
                            I really love risotto btw.
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• I think Ive never really tried lentils that way thanks panda. I usually just make lentilsoup!
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• lol thats why i asked. i enjoy making mushroom risotto, but thats a pretty involved process

i dont have any particular 'recipe' per se because i dont think i have ever made the same thing twice. same reason pgril said. i just kinda throw stuff around and taste as i go and modify accordingly.

for simplicity, my favorite vegetable is asparagus. grill that up and its vegetable candy. wash and prepare your asparagus, drizzle with olive oil then add salt and pepper. put it on the grill. thats about it. when i have cookouts, often i will grill that stuff first and let everyone snack on it while i then cook the rest of the food. its pretty awesome.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X