Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colossos is out. 0 wins 3104 losses.

If you don't know me don't reply.
    I have decided to retire from SS. Recently, my computer has been on the blink and I will have to buy a new one. As a result, I have only played SS for half an hour in the past month.
    I feel better for having not played SS so much, and for this reason I am retiring.
    The reason I am writing in this threas is so I can tell the people I talk to in-game that they won't be seeing me again. For those of you that are itching to tell me to tell them in-game, I only have access to the net from school and as such can't play.
    I'll still stay around the forum and post from time to time.
    It's been fun guys
    Colossos
    Squadless> I'M WHITE
    Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
    1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
    1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
    7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
    7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
    3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
    --------------
    Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
    Scoobing> here it comes
    WARNING: Disconnected from server

I DONT KNOW U, BUT ITS A GOOD THING TO QUIT

Comment

Pakastin 4 most Useful posts!

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
        Pakastin 4 most Useful posts!
        look who's talking
        Throughout time, there’s been
        crimes, throughout our history
        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
        Come on and take a stand
        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
        and all the kids are running
        from London to Manchester
        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

peace out col
          DELETED

Comment

goodbye, why was I your forum avatar?
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

sorry to hear ur leaving col, take care m8

Comment

Who is quitting?
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
                  look who's talking
                  Yeah... (And we continue to use useless posts)

Comment

Re: Colossos is out. 0 wins 3104 losses.

Originally posted by Black Alpha
                    If you don't know me don't reply.
                    REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__

Comment

Re: Re: Colossos is out. 0 wins 3104 losses.

Originally posted by Emaho
                      REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REP LY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPL Y__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY __REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY_ _REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__ REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__R EPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__RE PLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__REPLY__
                      Ow, bad for the eyes. >.<

Anyhoo, cya around Col.

Hehe, I'm gonna stay in your cig forever
                      5:Sydi> mike, your dad just called me old
                      5:Sydi> that stung a little
                      5:Rab> u fuck each other's dads?
                      5:Sydi> yes. i fuck armour's dad.
                      5:Rab> fag.
                      5:armour> dude
                      5:Sydi> i take what i can get

Comment

Whoa. that was cool, with the resoltuion on this cpu at school it looked like one of those swirly thingies at the Barber Shop.

Comment

GG
                          2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                          2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                          2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                          2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                          2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                          1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                          1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                          1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Slovenia

Comment

Quote from Dimboy
                              No one really retires from SS

Comment

Working...
                              X