My Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Saturday Night

Some of you may recall Tyson's post about Euro Invasion, and how he had a picture of my ex posted. Well after i saw that post I starteds talking to her again, i guess it re-ignited something... ANYWAYS! She invited me to this place called house of props on saturday night, she was supposed to be 'modeling' there for some unknown designer. Well i got there with a few buddies, thing was a FETISH PARTY, everybody in like leather, straps, lengere, and whips swinging, girls gettin their tits sucked on the dance floor, some being fucked right in the corner... was fucked up shit... saw like an 8 foot transexual with a 5 foot 60 year old midget wearing leather thongs and matching leather studded caps, hahah... ANYWAYS, mu buddies wanted to leave right away, but i made them stay until the fashion show.. worth all the freakish shit i saw... honestly... i wish i took pictures of those girls in their 'outfits', if you can call it that, barely wore shit. So, this is like a Thank You to Tyson for making that random post, without that i wouldnt have experienced that shit, and im glad i did, no matter how freaky it was... it was still pretty trippy. Oh, and the ex was lookin hella good too,

yo tyson, much luv man

hehe

Kind Regards,
    Yung

P.S: im never in game anymore, decided to make a post out a private message, hope you dont mind.
    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

5 foot 60 year old midget
    lololol. man, thats really freaky....

Comment

did ya get a picture of the midget?

in a midget related story, i schooled one in Counter Strike at a local lan cafe.
      DELETED

Comment

No problem Yung.
        That chick is golden .

-Tyson
        Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

yeah, i own everyone in lan cafes, its so fucking funny coz all the scousers are like 'omg he boss, how does he fire so quick?'

st00bies.

Comment

Working...
          X