Gunbound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xog
    Boo! Now we have to pay for our items! With REAL money :<!!! I QUIT! Boooooo!!!
    Too ez, Shade, too ez
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

lol, you don't have to pay real money for avatar pieces. its just an option to do. its like $1 for 1000 Gunbound Cash Points. but, the good thing is that the Stat Whoring items cannot be purchased with cash.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        lol, you don't have to pay real money for avatar pieces. its just an option to do. its like $1 for 1000 Gunbound Cash Points. but, the good thing is that the Stat Whoring items cannot be purchased with cash.
        So to buy anything decent costs like $50? Only retards would do that
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Especially since the good good stuff is all unbuyable with cash.

Except that I think all that crap is overrated.

Comment

that's why you should just buy crazy-looking outfits and play on server 8.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              So to buy anything decent costs like $50? Only retards would do that
              gotta make money off of someone, i guess they wanna cash in on the retarded bunch. but this game is still technically in beta, although it is one extended beta, and i don't think you should be making $$ off of a beta.
              DELETED

Comment

They're not MAKING money from the beta. Its like tw, they need money for their connection.

Comment

Working...
                X