Earthquake!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake!!

Ahh! The school is shaking :P I think we just had an earthquake.. Or just the subway train ..!!! Never been like that before.. lasted pretty long

earthquakes are fun to sit thru. watching everything shake and trying to walk around. but i kinda just ignore them now and just keep doing what i was doing. kinda like those fire/earthquake drills at school. they're totally lame, i'm trying to work and they interrupt me with this meaningless evacuation thing. if the real deal happens everyone's gonna trip out and run amok.
    DELETED

Comment

im glad i dont live on the edge of one of those plate thingys.

i cant even remember the name of the plates and i got a physics mock gcse exam 2moz. sigh im gonna fail

EDIT: I GOT IT, TECTONIC PLATES
      Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 12-03-2003, 05:11 PM.

Comment

My bad, lol. I meant to put this in Useless Crap

heh. I click the wrong one. Sry guys

Comment

i live in Los Angeles, more specifically, Northridge, where they had the huge ass earthquake in like... 92, i think it was. Slept thru it until my mom woke me up and i was like wtfz happened?
          DELETED

Comment

Re: Earthquake!!

Originally posted by Xog
            Ahh! The school is shaking :P I think we just had an earthquake.. Or just the subway train ..!!! Never been like that before.. lasted pretty long
            Are there any faultlines in NY?

In VA we get a minor earthquake every couple years, but it's rarely anything you can feel.
            Ну вот...

Comment

Turns out it was a huge crane machine outside.. They're making a new football field. That thing is fukin heavy.

Comment

A crane for a football field?

Or do you mean a stadium?
                Ну вот...

Comment

It was a huge crane. The machine.. No clue why/how it was used there but it was there and it was big.

Comment

HOw can you not like fire / earthquake drills. They take away class time.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                      It was a huge crane. The machine.. No clue why/how it was used there but it was there and it was big.
                      Again...are they using the crane for the construction of a FIELD or an ARENA? Is there going to be an ARENA put there...or just a FIELD? Do you understand the difference between the two?

Because if they were just making a FIELD (a large flat surface), a crane wouldn't make any sense at all. But an ARENA (a large building, that perhaps a field could be located in), a crane would make perfect sense.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                        Again...are they using the crane for the construction of a FIELD or an ARENA? Is there going to be an ARENA put there...or just a FIELD? Do you understand the difference between the two?

Because if they were just making a FIELD (a large flat surface), a crane wouldn't make any sense at all. But an ARENA (a large building, that perhaps a field could be located in), a crane would make perfect sense.
                        Maybe they're making a hover-field and need the crane to lift the guys that paint the lines
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Why don't they just give the guys the same technology they use to make the field hover? Or...an elevator:\
                          Ну вот...

Comment

You might need a crane to help erect a scoreboard.

Or not. I just wanted to use "erect" in a sentence.

Comment

Working...
                            X