Tigerex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear TelCat,
    Stick to taking pictures of your tities, you obviously don't know shit. THIS ISN'T A PROBLEM THAT CAN BE FIXED. TRUST ME. IF INTERNET GIANTS LIKE E-BAY AND KEEBLER.COM ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE VERY SAME ATTACKS, AND STILL CAN'T DO SHIT TO REMEDY THE SITUATION, THEN TW CAN'T EITHER, SPECIALLY NOT VIA YOUR "let's bond together and fix this problem!" THREAD. That thread would only cause more idiots like you to post their thoughts on a topic they don't understand. Listen, there are ways of... easing... the attacks... But no real way of stopping them (Unless you shut the server, or direct your firewall to block every incoming IP through any port, at which point your wall will probably crash too). Now, if our server was running on a ipv6 multisync system (which would require a large number of nodes to be any help at all), TW might still be up. But because it doesn't, and because ipv6 is still not in general use (companies are hesitant to switch because of cost, and because some servers may invoke attack [personal shells that run botnets, sites, etc...], they don't want other clients bearing bandwidth costs that stem from attacks on one particular server), then there is nothing you can do but shut down the server, wait it out, and maybe install some additional filters/routers/walls/ etc etc etc... oh yea, in Conclusion, dumb bitch, shut up- we all know you love yourself, stop trying to incite threads that will get all controversial just so you can up your post count.

Kind Regards,
    *slaps TelCat in the face*
    Last edited by yung; 12-08-2003, 01:34 PM.
    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
      2nd thought, u r right ... 2d spaceship game isn't worthy this much of my effort and time. *yawn*
      OH NO! Please don't leave us!

*shows TelCat the door* move quickly, ill even role out the red carpet for ya.
      ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
        Well it will be righter than yours.
        Can you say Righter? I'd say "More correct"

I know this pisses you of, that's not the reason I'm doing it though!

And telcat, don't think every ex staff or forum moderator/smod are grouping on you! Because they just say what they think and that is almost always the right decision, because they ARE forum mods/smods! They know the rules etc..

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
          Funny while all staff member agree on that topic should be moved, yet each one has a different version of why it should be moved. Appearently, they have a decision first, then they make up some reasons.
          It's certainly not because their are multiple reasons to move/close the thread under current policy. No, of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
            Can you say Righter? I'd say "More correct"

I know this pisses you of, that's not the reason I'm doing it though!
            off*
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Moved to Useless Crap -PUSH
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                off*
                a typo doesn't fall into the same category of making up ur own words.

tel's question was perfectly legit and purposeful. if any1 had an idea to help the problem, they could post it. where does this ask the opinions of such fools as jerome? calling someone an idiot for asking a helpful question only puts u lower. if u don't agree with tel's feelings, then don't reply; it's not that hard.

good luck to tel's argument.
                good day to all else.
                there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
                -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                -Samuel Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by yung
                  Kind Regards,
                  *slaps TelCat in the face*
                  This was funny.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

TelCat is the dumbest cunt to ever play subspace, let alone use this forum, BUT HOLY FUCK I'D HIT IT> LOOKIN SEXAyZZZ TELCAT>> OFAAA OFAAAAAA ^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>6
                    Sunshine...

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                      Moved to Useless Crap -PUSH
                      $
                      Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by papist
                        TelCat is the dumbest cunt to ever play subspace, let alone use this forum, BUT HOLY FUCK I'D HIT IT> LOOKIN SEXAyZZZ TELCAT>> OFAAA OFAAAAAA ^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>6
                        r u trying to make sense?
                        there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
                        -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                        -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                        -Samuel Johnson

Comment

we should move telcat to useless crap
                          Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
                          X