Lord of the Sold Out Theaters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Sold Out Theaters?

With only a week until Return of the King comes out, a lot of people are pre-ordering their tickets, selling out the theaters in the process. At my local theater, Opening night is already sold out (big surprise there :-/), and Thursday and Friday's showing are selling like wildfire. I'm planning on skipping school that Friday to see it, but, from the looks of it, it isn't gonna happen.

Ok, to put a point to this thread, has anyone pre-ordered tickets or whatever. Or, is anyone going opening night?
    This signature sucks...

It's always too crowded on an opening night. The only reason I would see a movie on the night it opens is because I know all my friends would have done that, and would want to talk about it the next day.

And frankly, I'd rather slap my friends upside the head and tell them to shut up than put up with the crowds.

Comment

I'm actually not going at all.

Comment

you can't pre order the tickets here.. you have to go line up etc.
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

We're going to pre order a lot of tickets, we've done it for the other 2, it's always worked out really well. I recommend doing it, if they have the machine you'll always get your tickets quickly too, it fucking rocks
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I'll just go when I get enough people asking me "hey, have you seen return of the king?"
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
              I'm actually not going at all.
              Blasphema!
              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I stopped caring after the first movie.
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I pre-ordered a ticket for the marathon(starts with parts 1&2 and ends with 3)
                  TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I hope wp ordered some tickets
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
                      I pre-ordered a ticket for the marathon(starts with parts 1&2 and ends with 3)
                      Are you serious? you could sit through that?
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Give me a pooper seat, and I'm game.
                        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Id sit on the floor just to see it =/
                          A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

Bah, my friend told me that even FRIDAY is sold out! (or at least Friday night, but that doesn't come as a huge surprise)

Damn, something tells me that I wont be seeing this movie for a long time. Either that or I'll see it long after it gets spoiled for me (like the Matrix Rev., but that sucked anyway so it doesn't count :-/)
                            This signature sucks...

Comment

We didn't order tickets and theyre all gone now
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X