What if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if...

What if one day you were in one of your chats and some newb you don't know that was on it started talking about murdering a couple of people in his area. Then he would say he hated the area he lived in naming that area clearly and saying that he will do it that day. Then later that day you heard on the news that in the area that that guy was talking about, there was a mass murder where a kid went postal on everyone and they can't find out who the murderer was. Would you report this to the cops?

"YAH! I JUST SAW WHAT HAPPENED ON TV AND I KNOW WHO DID IT! THE GUY'S NAME IS 'Exterminator789'! I see him in pub all the time and all he talks about is how much he hates the people around him! HE ALWAYS WHINES WHEN I KILL HIM TOO. BUST HIM!"

if they can't find the murderer, and the stories match exactly (like stated in your what if), do it. if not for knowing you did something good, you probably will get a reward if they use your info to find him.
    DELETED

Comment

Yeah I would probably report it to the police and then report it to TW Staff so they could get the information.

Note: you're still in the clear, beez. ive got your back.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        Yeah I would probably report it to the police and then report it to TW Staff so they could get the information.

Note: you're still in the clear, beez. ive got your back.
        You're scaring me, bro
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Officer Wiggum> Riiiiiiight Exterminator huuuh? What's his last name? Swarznegger? Ho HO. Now go home and play your lil' video games, son. I got donuts to eat and um... donuts to eat.

Comment

i would be like omg he killed my terrier
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
              And then the cop would be like, "So you wanna report the murder of your birdie?"
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                And then the cop would be like, "So you wanna report the murder of your birdie?"
                If the the local police there didn't know terriers are dogs then I guess it wouldn't be surprising that they could use all the help they could get.

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                  That's the first thing he has said that actually made me laugh. Congrats.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Re: What if...

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                    What if one day you were in one of your chats and some newb you don't know that was on it started talking about murdering a couple of people in his area. Then he would say he hated the area he lived in naming that area clearly and saying that he will do it that day. Then later that day you heard on the news that in the area that that guy was talking about, there was a mass murder where a kid went postal on everyone and they can't find out who the murderer was. Would you report this to the cops?
                    Depends on what you define as 'the area'. If 'the area' is a small town consists of 713 people, then you should definitely report him. But the 'area' happens to be as populated as California, then doh!

But really I don't think any one would talk about killing people in the public then proceed to do it. If he/she is that stupid, then it would surpirse me that he/she does not get caught.
                    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Re: Re: What if...

Originally posted by TelC@t
                      But really I don't think any one would talk about killing people in the public then proceed to do it. If he/she is that stupid, then it would surpirse me that he/she does not get caught.

You'd be surprised to how many people talk about their crimes before/after commiting it. I'm sorry, telcat, but the world is a stupid world and an idiot is the leader of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X