Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dawgz...

...what up*

*If you're not considered to be a dawg by general standards, don't answer.
    Last edited by CrvenBan; 12-13-2003, 11:06 AM.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

what's the definition of a dawg ?

-RR

Comment

what up dawg.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

RR..standard of a dawg is shown if you click on underlined text in first post
        Mayo...I'm off to work bar on priv party...who wanna help out ?

How ya'll been ?
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

My luck with women dont come from Cupid.
          It's just that most men are stupid.

Respect.
          bioture> I had sex with a fat girl last night and she almost crushed my pelvis

Comment

Crv, I'm never ever forever in a million years trying datura. I heard some scary motherfucking horror stories from a guy my girlfriend and I buy shrooms off of. I'm terrified of the shit.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Q: So what are you if you carry around more than a few twenties and your teeth are not made of gold, but have rotten to the same shade as one?

A: A wog

Comment

Hah Jason cmon..it's jimson weed...Hunter tried it...don't pussy out ;] (btw if you do try let me know how your datura induced 3 days delirium went).
                Shouldn't it tickle your curiosity just a lil bit ? It can't be that bad. Or, can it ?
                Shroomies grow on cow shit...yeeeeaa

Comment

crv, that only works if it's actually underlined :P

-RR

Comment

Working...
                  X