No announcement yet.

Top100 African players!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he realized caring what online nerds thought was pointless and he discovered a social life.

-nt-
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

If going onto an online forum and claiming to be an African freedom fighter is "discovering a social life" then your standards are way too low.

Comment

Originally posted by apt
        he realized caring what online nerds thought was pointless and he discovered a social life.

-nt-
        I still fail to see the point of calling someone an internet nerd on a 2d spaceship game forum. Discovering a social life wouldn't make him post topics about africans or freedom fighters, it would keep him away from the forums. This was either random insanity or just plan stupid shit, trying to pass it off as some type of psuedo badass "he's too cool to care what others think" is about as silly as calling fellow forum members " internet nerds".
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Maybe he likes to fuck with internet nerds that evidently gets upset..

Comment

we wouldnt have our computers without the professionality of the africans

Comment

Originally posted by RiP
              Maybe he likes to fuck with internet nerds that evidently gets upset..
              Or maybe you are a kid with low self esteem that compensates by calling someone an internet nerd on a 2d spaceship forum?
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X