No announcement yet.

RL Anime webcam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt work for me for more than a second or so.

Comment

Actually, there are times this goes live. Most of the footage you are seeing is pre-recorded from what I can tell. The other day whilst showing a friend this atrocity, the indicator onthe bottom of the screen said 'LIVE'. Guess you need to grab the right time.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Its just sad little man in a latex suit that happens to be anime styled i mean thats sick!..wait...thats like me...except i dont have one of those suits <kicks suit under bed> ahem!
        Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

....eww.....
          This signature sucks...

Comment

Working...
          X