Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattey

How is this a rhetorical question?

Note: My question is not a rhetorical question... I'm actually looking forward to Seal's answer.
    As far as my english gramatica goes: i don't see your quote as a rhetoric eather. I refered with that to the responce of troll kill (he geniously answered my a,b,c,d)

Comment

Rhetorical questions are used to support your arguments, not to prove your own idiocy.

Comment

You keep on having the last word, eventhough i dont respond to you, eh? I expect you to reply again (like any child, you will do exacly the opposite, i hope) and start attacking me again idioticy, common sence 0, and all those great comments. We both know you aren't such a smartass in rl, but behind a pc you can create your own world.

For now, enough attention to you. Don't expect me to reply again, I know you will see it as your little virtual victory. So we are both happy.

Have a nice life.
        Your friend,
        Seal / Psv
        Last edited by SEAL; 08-20-2002, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Are you being hypothetical or shall I once again repeat that this is a public forum and anyone can post a reply to any conversations? Besides, don't I at least have a right to respond to a quotation that mentions my name?
          Oh, and as far as the not "such a smartass in rl, but behind a pc you can create your own world" comment:
          You don't know me very well, do you?

And for your information, you're the first to start with the insulting attacks. My responses have all been grounded in reason and the evidence available.

Comment

SEAL, give up. You look like an idiot.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Yah, never argue with TK, you'll just end up looking like face . (Just kidding, Face is a beast)
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                the most badass 14 year old on the fucking planet, no less.
                lol Tri is 2 funnieeee lol <3 Triceratops for corupt staff!! $$
                [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                  Yah, never argue with TK, you'll just end up looking like face . (Just kidding, Face is a beast)

lol
                  [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

moo

HIDING TURKIES IN HOUSES TO KEEP THEM SAFE
                    AKA Shaun
                    ----------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X