X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Annux is a "PC" racist.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

You GOTTA be up with the times, I mean I wouldn't want to look foolish!

Comment

No! Cape Cod Community College wants me! How can I turn down 4Cs by the Sea! Thats such an excellent slogan!

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
          Free college? Must be really shitty ones. Dont tell me you could have gone to Oxford for free. We have a form of "free colleges" in United States, they're called Community Colleges. The African Americans and Latino Americans attend them. In translation, if something is free it means no one wants it.
          No but we pay for university, I supose thats more like your college while our college is a sort of sub school for your umm seniors We finish school at 16, college for 2 years then uni for usually 3 tand thats a total of 16 years of your life wasted

Comment

I got my extra course grades back today. I got full marks.

Gotta go collect my GCSE results on Thursday

Comment

Yes, education is indeed a waste of time.

Comment

Tru, whats the point, we're to get ashitty job and die however many years later anyway, so why not waste your tiem doign something else such as cont

Comment

That's fallacious logic, because how would you be playing continuum without education? There would be no game to play, and there would be no computer to play it on.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Mattey is a genius, I wouldn't have figured that out by myself
                    Last edited by Alex88; 08-16-2002, 11:26 PM.
                    Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Working...
                    X