Need for Speed Underground (PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed Underground (PS2)

I play this game alot online. If anyone thinks they can take me out, contact me on continuum. broadband required to play online, and ranked games only.
    DELETED

Why play such a shitty racing game online? Go for MC2.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

lol, midnight club? hahahahahahha i laugh at your POS game.

MC - Annoying characters, fake cars, no upgradeable parts, an online mode with no rankings, and hardly anyone plays.

NFS - few characters, real cars, real aftermarket parts, ranked online play w/ 1on1 challenges which show you what kind of car hes got as well as what kind of upgrades he has (to show if you have a chance).

after playing both games. NFS blows the doors off of NC ez
      Last edited by Dameon Angell; 12-26-2003, 03:22 PM.
      DELETED

Comment

The "real" aftermarket parts in NFSU are a joke. The brand of part you choose makes no difference, so there's no point in having the brandnames at all. In addition to that, I found the racing in NFSU to be vastly inferior, with the exception of the drag racing.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

when they say the real parts, they mean having all the licencing to have the logos on the cars, which i give props to, cuz they went the extra mile to get them all to sign on the game. and I think EA has way better online than the Rockstar game. thats what I play, mainly.
          DELETED

Comment

The upgrade system wasn't nearly as deep as I hoped it would be (some would even call it overhyped) and the few characters they had weren't interesting to me at all. Also it seemed like the CG for the characters in MC2 were better than in NFSU. I haven't played either game online but I can say that the MC2 single player mode held my attention much longer than NFSU.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

gran turismo 3 is much better even though its not online, i dont give a shit, my favourite realistic racing game ever.

Comment

Why play on a shitty console,

Get an XBox,
                Be cool.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

the MC single player was lame as hell when you enter paris, the AI is basically "smash your way thru anything" so its really your job to dodge all of their wreckage, its not real driving at all. and at least NFS has upgrades, unlike MC which gives you generic cars after every couple levels.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                    Why play on a shitty console,

Get an XBox,
                    Be cool.
                    xbox's games are shit. theres a few i like and the controls are gay unless u buy that other pad that looks completely different.

its good for the multiplayer but you can only have bt broadband to play it on, and since i have freeserve, i aint gonna get a shitty xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      xbox's games are shit. theres a few i like and the controls are gay unless u buy that other pad that looks completely different.
                      Naw
                      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        the MC single player was lame as hell when you enter paris, the AI is basically "smash your way thru anything" so its really your job to dodge all of their wreckage, its not real driving at all. and at least NFS has upgrades, unlike MC which gives you generic cars after every couple levels.
                        The point is, those upgrades aren't anythign to write home about. Most are just superficial stickers or lights and shit- the actual performance upgrades that sow a noticeable difference of performance in your car are few and far inbetween.Besides, the first couple of races in NFSU are on the same boring track. Granted, NFSU could have been a better game than MC2 (I was hoping that it was) but IMO it seems rushed and unpolished.

Comment

if you want a good car game with import tunning play any of the three tokyo xtreme racer games, either tokyo xtreme racer 1, tokyo xtreme racer zero, or the newest, tokyo xtreme racer 3, i like it.

Comment

i love the Tokyo Extreme Racer Series. Zero was my favorite, but the newest one is cool.
                            DELETED

Comment

MarioKart4Life
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X