2004 elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
    You seem angry about the world. Perhaps you should punch a pillow or something.

I'm just pointing out a humourous ironicism. No need to go genocidal.
    it's so cute when you invent words (ironicism) but no i'm quite happy and i'm not gonna go genocidal on you guys.

Comment

CLASH OF THE TITANS UP IN HERRE, GENCIDAL VERSUS (VERSUS) JEROME SCUGGS! WHO WILL WIN? WHO CARES? I'M SLOWLY STROKING MY COCK>!
      sage

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
        it's so cute when you invent words (ironicism) but no i'm quite happy and i'm not gonna go genocidal on you guys.
        "ironic situation" for the context-clue impaired
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
          Well, a couple of thoughts about this...

Originally, there was much debate about whether or not to let everyone vote in America, the thought being that only the educated should have this right. Of course and ultimately groups of people were denied this right, such as women and blacks.

Also, the originators of the Bill of Rights choose to follow a more ‘Roman’ style of democracy as opposed to a ‘Greek’ style of democracy. This meant the American democracy is one of representation instead of a traditional ‘majority rules’. I believe this was done partly to address the issue above, where the feeling was that the general populace was not capable to understanding the complexities of the various issues. By electing ‘lower level’ representatives who are supposed to have a better understanding their constituencies, we are supposed to be represented better.
          Yeah, I understand why the electoral college exists, it just makes it so my liberal-ass vote doesn't matter for shit since I live in a white trash state.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            Yeah, I understand why the electoral college exists, it just makes it so my liberal-ass vote doesn't matter for shit since I live in a white trash state.
            sage

Comment

Working...
            X