A Touch of Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Touch of Luck

Last night, I was driving on the road. Suddenly a car cut in between my car and the car in front of me. At the same time the traffic light was turning yellow. I decided to rush thru the intersection before the light turned red. So I changed onto the bus lane (it was 11:30pm, I didn't think there would be any danger) and accelerated.

But I was a few milliseconds too late. The light turned red when my car was about a meter from the intersection and I am positive I have ran through a red light.

To make things worse, as soon as the traffic light turned red, I discovered that there were two police cars on the other side of the intersection and there were two policemen , one of which was holding a speed camera! I could see they were both staring at my car at that precise moment!

Strangely, there was no flashlight (police can't fine drivers without photo evidence) and they didn't chase me.

So I ran thru a redlight on the bus lane (which is against the traffic law here) at the same time was speeding (because I accelerated to beat the red light) in front of 2 cops and I didn't get a ticket. This is amasing!
    Last edited by TelC@t; 12-27-2003, 10:34 AM.
    Wont die, no surrender 2

i hate you

Comment

you often drive somewhere else than ON the road..?
      Throughout time, there’s been
      crimes, throughout our history
      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
      Come on and take a stand
      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
      and all the kids are running
      from London to Manchester
      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

So I changed onto the bus lane (it was 11:30pm, I didn't think there would be any danger) and accelerated.
        You do realize you're going to die eventually if you keep driving like that, right?
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Re: A Touch of Luck

Originally posted by TelC@t

Strangely, there was no flashlight (police can't fine drivers without photo evidence) and they didn't chase me.

Where do you live? Because in normal, non-crazy land...this isn't true.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            You do realize you're going to die eventually if you keep driving like that, right?

Only if were lucky
            3:disown> some dude just honked at me
            3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
            3:disown> pulling him over
            3:disown> fukin clown
            3:Revolt> you driving?
            3:disown> yes
            3:disown> at work
            3:Revolt> ??
            3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
            3:Revolt> in police car
            3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
            3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
            3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
            3:Revolt> ?????????
            3:disown> yes got a dell in here
            3:tmac <ZH>> pro
            3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

I wonder how many asians actually have the word " Azn" somewhere in their names for SS.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I was kinda hoping this thread was about you getting run over by a bus.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

hahahaha i can't wait until a cop pulls over dumbass (telcat) and she tells him she can't be fined because he didn't take a picture of her speeding. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

ps: you're stupid.

Comment

Re: A Touch of Luck

Originally posted by TelC@t
                    Last night, I was driving on the road. Suddenly a car cut in between my car and the car in front of me. At the same time the traffic light was turning yellow. I decided to rush thru the intersection before the light turned red. So I changed onto the bus lane (it was 11:30pm, I didn't think there would be any danger) and accelerated.

But I was a few milliseconds too late. The light turned red when my car was about a meter from the intersection and I am positive I have ran through a red light.

To make things worse, as soon as the traffic light turned red, I discovered that there were two police cars on the other side of the intersection and there were two policemen , one of which was holding a speed camera! I could see they were both staring at my car at that precise moment!

So I ran thru a redlight on the bus lane (which is against the traffic law here) at the same time was speeding (because I accelerated to beat the red light) in front of 2 cops and I didn't get a ticket. This is amasing!
                    You're like 50 times luckier than I am. I'd probably gotten pulled over and then brutalized with a nightstick considering my luck this month. GG Telcat! Just dont push your luck twice
                    DELETED

Comment

telcat lives in like new zealand. I'm simply surprised she was on a road.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

You spelled amazing wrong.
                        It's not amazing.
                        I am not amused.

Comment

It doesn't mean that when you saw no flash, no picture was taken...
                          I think you'll get your ticket!
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                          X