The miricals of Hollywood make up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The miricals of Hollywood make up....

Sallah from Indiana Jones and Gilmi are the same actor. He looks alot shorter in Lord of the rings.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

He was also the professor on Sliders among other things. It's still not as impressive as knowing that Sean Astin was a Goonie! (I guess he gave them some ideas for the make-up for that Orc general. He looks a lot like Sloth )

Comment

Sliders was a great show, I never thought it was him... damn
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        He was also the professor on Sliders among other things. It's still not as impressive as knowing that Sean Astin was a Goonie! (I guess he gave them some ideas for the make-up for that Orc general. He looks a lot like Sloth )

Also I belive short round from the temple of doom was in goonies as Data
        "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Internet movie database: www.imdb.com

use it.

And yes John Rhys-Davis just owns. I remember when I read the Lord of the Rings many years ago and like many other people I thought who would be perfect to play each of the characters... I thought that Sean Connery would make a perfect Gandalf. Being a huge fan of the words of John Rhys-Davis I always thought he'd make the perfect Gimli. When I heard they cast him it was so perfect... too bad Sean Connery declined to play Gandalf though, cause he'd never read the books and didn't realize it was this cool. Oh well.

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

How bout that Steven Spielburg is an ACTOR in Blues Brothers?

Comment

Sean Astin and John Rhys-Davies Own so much fucking ass
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

John Rhys-Davis was also the voice of Treebeard.

BTW Ace, your spelling sucks.
                Ну вот...

Comment

omg Sliders!! that used to be my favourite program when I was young. I remember when they suddenly stopped showing it on TV(or making it?) adn I was so gutted

Comment

Too bad the body doubles for the Hobbits were horrible...

Comment

that's what you get for paying attention

they were all right if you didn't look at them though
                      Ну вот...

Comment

I'm still amazed how real they made the hobbits look while they were among humans. They relly looked small and only in one of the last scenes (last 30 mins or so) there was one place where they almost looked fake
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                        X